A true biden

Its so nice to see hunter with a straw in his mouth and not up his nose, and he didnt have a stripper sticking a dildo up his ass , Im shocked hes may not be a real biden anymore, O wait he got 500 g in covid awww yes the biden con hes still a true biden

biden got no loan, dumbfuck old troll. the art gallery owner did BEFORE BIDEN DISPLAYED HIS ART THERE, WHILE FATASS TRAITOR TRUMP WAS FUCKING UP EVERYTHING AS PRESIDENT.

god what a stupid fuck hillbilly you are.

biden got no loan, dumbfuck old troll. the art gallery owner did BEFORE BIDEN DISPLAYED HIS ART THERE, WHILE FATASS TRAITOR TRUMP WAS FUCKING UP EVERYTHING AS PRESIDENT.

god what a stupid fuck hillbilly you are.

o yea with a brand new gallery delling 500 g paintings and 2 employess he really need the money did he fag daddy

Some where in China maybe Russia or Iran there a guy laughing his ass of looking at one of hunters paintings he spent 500 g on as he throws it in the trash, as he thinks those fucking stupid liberals and the liberal press actually think I paid half a mil because I think hunters talented lol what a bunch of idiots.

Some where in China maybe Russia or Iran there a guy laughing his ass of looking at one of hunters paintings he spent 500 g on as he throws it in the trash, as he thinks those fucking stupid liberals and the liberal press actually think I paid half a mil because I think hunters talented lol what a bunch of idiots.
You lnow joe and hunter are spliting the cash

Back