BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
hello friends.

welcome to the grind show

Our first guest is grind

hello everyone. It's me, grind.

So anyway,

How was everyones day today? Did you do anythig exciting or out of the ordinary? Or was your day basically a robotic nothing waste of time like most of your life? I would really like to know. So lets all share our days with each other and try to come together with our stories and brotherhood.

thank you

My day was as follows

Woke up, ate breakfast. Did work. Then went to chipotle at lunch. my fingers still smell like chipotle. Went shopping at whole foods. Bought chicken wings which I may eat tonight. Or I will make spicey mac and cheese with jalopenos and pancetta, my special recippie.

After that, I went home. Started dicking around like I'm doing now. Drinking some water. Think I might watch a space show on sci fi or something. Things are pretty chill right now, I would put this day in the top.. 30% prob for the year. Not bad.

motts gonna hve the most moronic post in this thread. he'll do his witty schitck with the smile face and some stupid joke. maybe mention his Filipino wife who by the way is Filipino in case you didn't know from mott saying it 50 times.

well mott, wha't sup? lets do what I just predicted.

giphy.gif

I woke up, showered, made coffee, jumped on JPP, did some cloning, had a breakfast of apples fried with bacon and an egg white omelet.
My granddaughter arrived, we played Candy Land, colored a pictures, and did some math in one of her workbooks.
I fixed her lunch, quesadillas, carrots, raspberries and mandarin oranges, now we are watching "The Good Dinosaur" for quiet time!

I love my life!

I woke up, showered, made coffee, jumped on JPP, did some cloning, had a breakfast of apples fried with bacon and an egg white omelet.
My granddaughter arrived, we played Candy Land, colored a pictures, and did some math in one of her workbooks.
I fixed her lunch, quesadillas, carrots, raspberries and mandarin oranges, now we are watching "The Good Dinosaur" for quiet time!

I love my life!

awesome. sounds fun. apple fried with bacon. interesting. overall I approve of the breakfast. math sounded really boring though feel bad she had to do that. math sucks.

I had an awesome day as usual.
Drove around Kurt Vonnegut Jr. s' neighborhood quaffing mad joints with my old buddy Critter,
Then surveyed 18 acres of Cape Cod Bay clam flats for an Aquaculture lease with my sons. Met with the County extention agent who couldn't fault my plans despite her best efforts.
Smoked more most excellent weed,
Decided Aquaculture lease property was a well deserved gift from God, smoked more, had Chinese food, all told a dangerously good day.

Said goodbye to the missus this morning whilst she drove to Loei from Chiang Khan to met some customers at a hotel there. Will go there to meet up with her tomorrow but today I went across to Laos for the day on the ferry across the Mekong.

created a new universe free of dweebs........let grind and WM invade it.......uncreated it while they were still there.........listened to the accolades of my peers.....

Back