A while back I asked...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Would anybody use a blog feature if I added it?

The feature would make it so you could add a personal blog onto your account here. I got one positive. Watermark.

Would anybody use such a thing? It's a one-time cost and I have no problem extending the cash if people will use it.

:cof1:

epic you should use it too, im sure you have some awesome stories.

OMG YOUNGINS PWN THE BLOG IT WILL BE EPIC

damo my only concern is the money, i mean you could probably get a lot of superior blogging software for FREE and just link it from the site or something.

epic you should use it too, im sure you have some awesome stories.

OMG YOUNGINS PWN THE BLOG IT WILL BE EPIC

Most of my stories aren't fit to print for legal reasons. Someday though I will buy you a beer and tell you some interesting shit I've done.

Im just fucking with you man.

So anyway, what the hell is this blog thing supposed to do? Are we going to be seeing stories about Watermark's cats or AssHat's mom? Because I don't think I can do that.

i was fucking with you too. If you are going to fuck with someone I think you need to brush up on your reverse fucking with detection.

I will post many cool stories from my life. I have some believe it or not

Usually other blogging software would make one blog, not a personal blog. This would create a personal blog that you could post to rather than a generic one.

It also integrates so you can set styles like the profile pages.

Im just fucking with you man.

So anyway, what the hell is this blog thing supposed to do? Are we going to be seeing stories about Watermark's cats or AssHat's mom? Because I don't think I can do that.
You wouldn't have to see stories from their blogs, if you think they are boring there would be no need to visit the blog.

Back