Abortion follies: Reality check

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
If you haven't already heard, Francesca Fiorentini of the TYT network's "Bitchuation Room" finally put a major cornerstone of the christo-fascist rhetoric regarding abortion, the SCOTUS and Trump re-election in its place with some blistering FACTS. This was done on the Piers Morgan show, and Morgan, realizing he just got his ass handed to him, quickly moves onto another topic. This is beautiful!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhstI7hiEyY

Last edited:
I saw an pro abortion commercial where a woman in Texas says she was denied an abortion for a trisomy eighteen pregnancy. Then she said carrying the pregnancy to term would negatively impact her ability to conceive more kids. I cannot thing of any reason that would damage her ability to conceive other children. Can any of you lefties point out the reason she might be correct.

I saw an pro abortion commercial where a woman in Texas says she was denied an abortion for a trisomy eighteen pregnancy. Then she said carrying the pregnancy to term would negatively impact her ability to conceive more kids. I cannot thing of any reason that would damage her ability to conceive other children. Can any of you lefties point out the reason she might be correct.
YOU SIR, ARE A LIAR.

There was no such commercial from any legitimate source. And evidently you did not LISTEN to what Fiorentini stated (which is fact and can be easily verified).

To substantiate the sheer falsehood of your assertions: www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-opinion-abortion-maps-by-state-and-pregnancy-week/#:~:text=1.%20Morning-after%20pills%20are%20emergency%20contraception%20that%20can

Once again, you willfully ignorant Maga mooks/christo - fascists get seriously owned ...and you don't like it. TFB. Grow up!

YOU SIR, ARE A LIAR.

There was no such commercial from any legitimate source. And evidently you did not LISTEN to what Fiorentini stated (which is fact and can be easily verified).

To substantiate the sheer falsehood of your assertions: www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-opinion-abortion-maps-by-state-and-pregnancy-week/#:~:text=1.%20Morning-after%20pills%20are%20emergency%20contraception%20that%20can

Once again, you willfully ignorant Maga mooks/christo - fascists get seriously owned ...and you don't like it. TFB. Grow up!
Moron I said this was a Texas political commercial. Colin Allred who is running against Ted Cruz for the Senate is running the ad. And I DID listen to the commercial closely because it has run multiple times and also links Cruz to wanting to ban abortion. Since I'm a doctor I was perplexed at what permanent damage to her ability to conceive would be. I doubt there is any. Since it was a a SCTUS decision to send the abortion issue back to the states and not a Congressional decision. I'm not sure what Ted Cruz has to do with it. The law that affects the woman is a Texas law and Ted Cruz has no power over Texas Laws.

Back