Above Plain Politics Forum

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
Apparently, I have "insufficient privileges" to post on the Above Plain Politics Forum.

I don't think that I've ever tried to post there before because I never got that message before.

I was just curious to know if the Ritter guy being discussed was the one on Three's Company.

Apparently, I have "insufficient privileges" to post on the Above Plain Politics Forum.

I don't think that I've ever tried to post there before because I never got that message before.

I was just curious to know if the Ritter guy being discussed was the one on Three's Company.
Nope. The person being discussed in that thread is Scott Ritter. The Ritter on Three's Company was John Ritter.

APP is a legacy of ILA (I Love America). Another old timer might remember the time frame but ILA lost his sh*t and started spamming the board and APP was created as a result (if I'm not mistaken).

Anybody who wants to post on that forum has to contact Damo first and he'll give the "open sesame."

Back