ADD UP ANOTHER GAIN FOR THE DEMOCRATS in the HOUSE~! MY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN OUT!

Oh, and how's this for creepy:

-House Bill H.R. 5749
-Title: To amend title 18, United States Code, to protect youth from exploitation by adults using the Internet, and for other purposes.
-Sponsor: Rep Foley, Mark [FL-16] (introduced 7/10/2006)

There must be more dirt than what is readily apparent. He went down pretty easy considred the plausible deniability of what he asked.

I will bet you dollars to donuts there is more to this story than this kid and this guy: this quote is telling: "It was not clear what prompted Foley to abruptly decide to give up a successful career in the House."

There is much more to this story than these 5 idiotic emails or his position on some House panel. Mark my words. This is unheard of...

He was always a sanctamonious ass!

I dont care that he was Gay. I care that he denied he was gay and I care that he was having inapproperate conversations with 16 year olds!

There MUST be more to this story...

I read portions of the emails.. they were weard... but not career ending..!

NOT necessarily...

it is possivble that so close to the race, they leave foley on the ballot, and he wins....then by fla law, i believe jeb can appoint a repub in his place...

will he win if on the ballot?

depends if the have electronic voting machines imo.... :(

I'm trying to tell ya, there is a big scandal here somewhere, nobody runs this fast unless they have a dead body in the trunk!!!

NOT necessarily...

it is possivble that so close to the race, they leave foley on the ballot, and he wins....then by fla law, i believe jeb can appoint a repub in his place...

will he win if on the ballot?

depends if the have electronic voting machines imo.... :(

You're being naive...there is more going on here than these five emails and this kid and this guy. Trust me on this, I have been following politics long enough to know a rat when I smell one. And I can smell this one all the way over here. This is the tip of some kind of iceberg, and I mean the tip!!!!!

This guy is hiding something. I'll take all bets right here. All those who think this is all there is step right up!!!! Lay your money down!!! I'll cover it!!!

yes, they are career ending.

a man of his age should NOT be emailing CHILDREN, male or female, with intimate conversations like this. PERIOD.....it is predatorial...as tiana said, it is how pedophile's WORK to befriend kids.

in addition to this, this guy has a history of denying his homosexuality which was brought out in his run for senator so he DROPPED out.

where there is smoke, there is usually fire....as they say....

Last edited:
You're being naive...there is more going on here than these five emails and this kid and this guy. Trust me on this, I have been following politics long enough to know a rat when I smell one. And I can smell this one all the way over here. This is the tip of some kind of iceberg, and I mean the tip!!!!!

This guy is hiding something. I'll take all bets right here. All those who think this is all there is step right up!!!! Lay your money down!!! I'll cover it!!!

oh prak, i am WITH YOU on this...no naivity here on that....

but, they won't be able to take him off the ballot this late in the game, i would bet, and idon't trust florida elections, and by law if foley won then bush would pick an R replacement.

yes, they are career ending.

a man of his age should NOT be emailing CHILDREN, male or female, with intimate conversations like this. PERIOD.....it is predatorial...as tiana said, it is how pedophile's WORK to befriend kids.

in addition to this, this guy has a history of denying his homosexuality which was brought out in his run for senator so he DROPPED out.

where there is smoke, there is usually fire....as they say....

I know he is GAY, Ive known that since the first time I met him. Everyone in town has always known he was gay. That is not the issue.

He had weard conversations with kids... but his excuses were plausable... He kept photos of youth who worked with them so they could remember them when asked to write a recomendation. He cared about those in the hurricane. I am not saying the dude was not being a pedophile, I just dont think these five emails were what ended his career! There is MUCH more to this story... If not why did he not wait to see what the fallout was?

but, they won't be able to take him off the ballot this late in the game, i would bet, and idon't trust florida elections, and by law if foley won then bush would pick an R replacement.

Yeah, but dropping out isn't going to make this scandal go away is it???? This action will only incite more questions....

You have a point on that one.. But I think Mahoney will get the bump he needs. It would suck to loose to a pedophile!

I am finally starting to think the Democrats will get the HOUSE for real!

Speaker Pelosi and FULL TIME INVESTIGATION MODE!

Oh, and how's this for creepy:

-House Bill H.R. 5749
-Title: To amend title 18, United States Code, to protect youth from exploitation by adults using the Internet, and for other purposes.
-Sponsor: Rep Foley, Mark [FL-16] (introduced 7/10/2006)

Yeah much better to have a Dem in a sex scandal who OPPOSES that kind of legislation. Moron...

I am finally starting to think the Democrats will get the HOUSE for real!

Speaker Pelosi and FULL TIME INVESTIGATION MODE!

We can't let full time investigations get in the way of doing their OTHER job duties though.....so, in my humble opinion they need to be focused on the most important issues and the rest should fall....

I mean, I think there are about 100 different things that SHOULD be investigated from the past 6 years, but I also think that maybe 5 of them COULD be investigated properly a year, without hurting the country....by taking our eye off the ball of terrorism and the security of our homeland, financially, and physically.

Back