Addition to Pussy List

When the fuck did Bravo/Nova and I agree on something? I must have missed it. Oh, well, I did just add domer and buck to my thread ban list, alongside Legion Troll, Legion Fag, Daesh, Philly Cheesesteak, and CFM. Turnabout is fair play. Neither had yet flamed me, but they literally have been fucking-up every single thread they enter, so...

When the fuck did Bravo/Nova and I agree on something? I must have missed it. Oh, well, I did just add domer and buck to my thread ban list, alongside Legion Troll, Legion Fag, Daesh, Philly Cheesesteak, and CFM. Turnabout is fair play. Neither had yet flamed me, but they literally have been fucking-up every single thread they enter, so...

Good for you, cunt. Post bullshit and don't want to be called on it? Great. Be a pussy.

And by "challenge," you must mean "spew forth random, unrelated obscenities." I already have Daesh and CFM banned for the same reason.

Post bullshit and you'll get called on it. If that means calling you a fucking moron, so be it. Nothing random about it, pussy. Unlike many of you, I stay on topic.

Back