Ads Suck

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
Hey Damo: what's up with your advertisers, man? Seems like every single time I hit this site these days it says "Democrats Suck!" in big bold letters at the top. While I often agree with these sentiments, it might be nice to see a little variety. Like, say "Republicans Eat Babies!" or something. You know?

there is ads? I use firefox. I never see ads, I haven't seen ads for a 2 years on the web.

..ta.

Yep, I have begun to wonder if we see ads based on our political affiliation....
That is the only ad I have seen for days....

get adblock ornot... it's like.. the best extension.... then after you get adblock just get a good filter list and you are set.

get adblock ornot... it's like.. the best extension.... then after you get adblock just get a good filter list and you are set.

Ornot already said it's not a pop-up! He's talking about an ad that Damocles has on his web-page, it appears between the top of the page and Welcome and User Box.

Adblock actually takes those out.

Anyway, they must have paid more for their spot. I've noticed it lately too. Last week there were the Anti-Bush ones all the time... They go in cycles. Even these people aren't going to keep it up forever.

Ornot already said it's not a pop-up! He's talking about an ad that Damocles has on his web-page, it appears between the top of the page and Welcome and User Box.

adblock is a firefox extension that is not concerned entirely with pop-ups. It blocks all ads, including google ads, banners, etc...(firefox does a fine job of blocking pop ups by default) Please don't speak unless you know what you are talking about. K thanks..

not a problem to me, I just wondered wy the Democrats Sucsk one was up there for so long ? I guess the republicans had a lot of money to spend ;)

not a problem to me, I just wondered wy the Democrats Sucsk one was up there for so long ? I guess the republicans had a lot of money to spend ;)
I don't even know where it led to... It was just so repetitive that I got annoyed. It'll take a couple hours to work through, but they should disappear once my "competitor block" works on it.

It's back--I guess some of the Republicans still haven't looked at the
election results.
LOL, The hardcore ones are still trying to decipher what rush has been saying since the election. I read some of his stuff yesterday, very disjointed.

LOL, The hardcore ones are still trying to decipher what rush has been saying since the election. I read some of his stuff yesterday, very disjointed.

The pain of it all probably threw him right back on the oxycontin; that's why it is so disjointed. He needs to build his resistance back up. It'll be better in a few days.

Look at the one that's up now:

President George W. Bush
Bumper Stickers, Buttons, Signs, 2004 Campaign, Cufflinks, Gifts
ronwadebuttons.com

Oh yeah. This guy must be raking in the bucks these days huh? In fact, this is really going to help me out with my Christmas shopping. I'm going to get my boyfriend some of those George W Bush cufflinks.

I can see the child-like delight on his face now, when he opens them.

Back