Advantages to Trump being elected

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I have little trust in anyone past my local area and even then I don't have that much confidence in my own States elected officials.

For that reason, I see many pluses to Trump being elected.
1 - Liberals would go completely apoplectic.
2 - Desh's head would probably literally explode.
3 - It would be interesting to see if Desh's demonstrative behavior would increase or decrease.

Those are the ones that I can see, for the moment.

:chesh:

I actually prefer Ted Cruz but the sheer entertainment of a Trump presidency is hard to resist lol.
You want to be entertained, by the leader of our country, that isn't funny, our President is t suppose to be a joke for your entertainment. No wonder our politics are a joke, people voting to be entertained.

A bet a lot of liberal takers would commit suicide, so that's a plus

He would be a massive troll to anyone that thinks there is any respectability to our system of government.

Maybe it would open peoples eyes to how fucked up eveything is.

I can't imagine to how hilary clinton would react. But I would love to be a fly on the wall looking at her face if she lost.

You want to be entertained, by the leader of our country, that isn't funny, our President is t suppose to be a joke for your entertainment. No wonder our politics are a joke, people voting to be entertained.

politics are already a joke. Few see it though. trump would help in that regard. I hope he makes jeff probst his running mate

"have a good day all my friends and people who love to hate me.
shit some read bricks for me to add to my collection.
it will keep your system clean
later we can use them to build the great wall of Arkansas
so you can wall the world off
the fact that they are imaginary should not trouble you fact adverse people one bit.
turkey spliff my friends"

wise words

A bet a lot of liberal takers would commit suicide, so that's a plus

He would be a massive troll to anyone that thinks there is any respectability to our system of government.

Maybe it would open peoples eyes to how fucked up eveything is.

I can't imagine to how hilary clinton would react. But I would love to be a fly on the wall looking at her face if she lost.

Benghazi-Hillary-mad.jpg

I have little trust in anyone past my local area and even then I don't have that much confidence in my own States elected officials.

3 - It would be interesting to see if Desh's demonstrative behavior would increase or decrease.

4) it would expose the remaining RINOs for all to see

I have enjoyed the shit out of Trump. He scares the GOP establishment aka democrats in drag more than he scares the democrat party.

He will be a gift to the world's comedians, would you deny them their finest hour?

I'm one of those who lacks a crystal ball so I don't know what kind of president Trump would be, apart from the fact his mere existence would piss all the right people off lol.

Well he'll be able to help the Plutocrats be able to cement our nation as an oligarchy instead of a constitutional democratic republic cause the vast numbers of mouth breathers and rednecks out there who support Trump care more about guns, gays and abortion than they do their best financial interests.

I think Trump is going to do something that will thrill his supporters. He's going to create a maximum wage. No one will be able to earn more than $5/hour, with a 100 hour work week minimum with everyone qualifying for management so they won't have to pay you for any work over 40 hours. That way corporations will be able to maximize their profits and create more jobs. That will stimulate the economy and create more revenue for the government so that they can cut taxes so that the ubber wealthy, who we all know are better than us average people, won't have to pay any taxes and everybody will all be better off in good ole boy never, never land when we finally have free guns for everyone, an permanent outlaw on abortion and a ban on gay marriage and we build a 100 foot high wall around the entire country to keep them pesky foreigners out and we can all stand around the American flag and sing Kumbaya while bombing all Muslim countries and Mexico.

Last edited:
One thing about Trump being elected would be that he would find it even harder to govern than Obama did.

The Establishment of the Republican party hates him, and the Democrats hate him. He would only have support from about a third of Congress, which would make it very difficult to get anything done.

Congress would become much more powerful.

One thing about Trump being elected would be that he would find it even harder to govern than Obama did.

The Establishment of the Republican party hates him, and the Democrats hate him. He would only have support from about a third of Congress, which would make it very difficult to get anything done.

Congress would become much more powerful.
No worries Jarod. Despite all that I still have complete confidence in congress to accomplish nothing.

Back