Advert from 1989

I'm beginning to think that a distinct lack of sense of humor is a defining characteristic of a leftie :confused

Not true, mighty moose.
I laugh all fucking day long at some of the stupid shit Trumptards say in defense of their profoundly ignorant, racist, criminal, orange, clown...

A 50+ year old, childish joke, cynically depicting the fickle nature of a native American's lack of allegiance to his white comrade, implying a racial cowardice on his part, was not very funny then and is even less funny now.

When I was 10, I might have snickered at the joke a little bit for it's cynical dark irony, but at the time I remember that I actually conscientiously enjoyed the inter-racial friendship between my fictional childhood heroes and the mutual respect they shared for each other, in their quest for justice.
It was a refreshing change from cliche adversarial plots that divided the races with predictable fatal violence all over the western TV genre.
Now ... this ignorant, cynical "joke" can be seen as the stupid fucking racial slur that it is.
Anyone amused by it is either a racist swine, 10 years old, or truly fucking retarded.
I laugh out loud at this sense of sophomorically racist humor coming from a supposed "adult"...

Poor Tom...

BTW... Wheatabix is just Shredded Wheat with higher levels of fat, sugar and sodium...

Shredded Wheat is healthier.

Not true, mighty moose.
I laugh all fucking day long at some of the stupid shit Trumptards say in defense of their profoundly ignorant, racist, criminal, orange, clown...

A 50+ year old, childish joke, cynically depicting the fickle nature of a native American's lack of allegiance to his white comrade, implying a racial cowardice on his part, was not very funny then and is even less funny now.

When I was 10, I might have snickered at the joke a little bit for it's cynical dark irony, but at the time I remember that I actually conscientiously enjoyed the inter-racial friendship between my fictional childhood heroes and the mutual respect they shared for each other, in their quest for justice.
It was a refreshing change from cliche adversarial plots that divided the races with predictable fatal violence all over the western TV genre.
Now ... this ignorant, cynical "joke" can be seen as the stupid fucking racial slur that it is.
Anyone amused by it is either a racist swine, 10 years old, or truly fucking retarded.
I laugh out loud at this sense of sophomorically racist humor coming from a supposed "adult"...

Poor Tom...

BTW... Wheatabix is just Shredded Wheat with higher levels of fat, sugar and sodium...

What a sad cunt you are, truly fucked up.

Oh and it's Weetabix fuckwad!!

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Not true, mighty moose.

Poor Tom...

Wow, what a bitter asshole.

Back