Advice from this board

The Welsher

You bet!
Can anybody suggest a way to stop the harassment I'm suffering?

See, I bet somebody that I didn't claim they supported union funds, and then I offered a $500 reward to anybody who could link to a post where I said the other guy supported unions.

Then another asshole came along and linked to a joke post where I said "seems" as a joke, even had a smilie. The context is crystal clear and the smilie at the end also shows I'm just kidding.

I've explained it over half a dozen times it was a joke, the smilie proves it and the entire context proves it...

Now these two obsessive jerks and a couple others are stalking me.

They’re lying dishonest hacks.

Why is it they can't just be honest about what I actually said?

What should I do?

A joke is a joke.

1joke noun \ˈjōk\
Definition of JOKE
1a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c : practical joke d : laughingstock
2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke — Harold Callender> —often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

Did I put a joke smilie after saying this dishonest hack supports unions?

Why, yes, yes I did.

I even put a smilie so it would be OBVIOUS I was kidding...but no, you annoying dishonest pricks want to dishonestly pretend I was being serious.

Help me!

Back