Agents Lied About Incident

uscitizen

Villified User
Report: Agents in Border Shooting of Mexican Drug Runner Lied About Incident

Thursday, February 08, 2007

AP

EL PASO, Texas — A federal report released Wednesday on the shooting of a suspected drug smuggler by Border Patrol agents concurs with prosecutors that the men failed to report the shooting, destroyed evidence and lied to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250890,00.html

This is an incredible and unbelieveable story! I have been following it on Lou Dobbs...

What the heck is going on and how is homeland security and the administration so involved?

Why were these guys prosecuted and why did they give the two time drug dealer immunity? a free pass to go back and forth to mexico etc...?

Because they covered up the incident and lied. I don;t think we want kind of behaviour that in our security forces. Nothing worse than a crooked cop.

They are on my pardon list. I cannot pardon them until after NOV 2008 though. For some reason, I forget right now.

We had a lawyer that is deep in his case talking about how they couldn't report the incident, the only person who could was a superior. That many of the statements that they use to show that they "lied" were simply recanted during actual court testimony...

They made a frank confession of their mistake ?

Yeah, well that is my point.
They did not do that when they should have. If they had admitted up front well....

They made a frank confession of their mistake ?

Yeah, well that is my point.
They did not do that when they should have. If they had admitted up front well....
That was one of the things that came out to be untrue during the trial. The person reporting that "frank confession" under oath, according to their lawyer, simply reported that they did not make such a confession.

What we are getting in the press doesn't appear to reflect reality yet. Until a transcript of that trial is publicized I am looking at all information with a bit of skepticism.

I view this entire mess with sceptiscism, but so far all I have to go on is the what the press has released.

I view this entire mess with sceptiscism, but so far all I have to go on is the what the press has released.
And that is where I am getting conflicting stories. I can't wait until somebody obtains the transcript. There has to be more to this than what I am getting.

Back