Ah, Mardi Gras

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I was in the Mardi Gras parade today. I thought I had to be there at 10:30. Turns out the bus left at 10:30. So I had to drive all the way up to Biloxi, not knowing where anything was. It took me about 30 minutes to find a parking space, and I managed to meet up with the band just before the parade began.

Then I marched for an hour and thirty minutes over six miles.

After the parade was done, I took a wrong turn walking back to where my car was and walked for about three miles through the gettoest part of Biloxi, in my band uniform, toting a $2000 saxophone.

Never felt so lost in my life. Constantly scared that disadvantaged african-americans were going to point guns at me and take/shoot things (I'm incredibly racist).

I turned back and ran into a somewhat cute girl who seemed to have made the same mistake. We figured things out together, asking several useless authority figures directions, and finally came upon the corpse of where the parade began, where we could find our way back to our cars. We went our separate ways here. This was very sad; she was the closest thing to a girlfriend I've ever had.

I made it back to my car, which thankfully hadn't been towed, then drove back home, where my mom decided it was about time to bitch at her 20 fucking years old son almost 21 for a couple of hours.

Happy Mardi Gras!

Last edited:
is this true, because thats awesome.

Yep.

what instrument do you play?

Errr... saxophone.

200417773-084.jpg

Like a pimp

A $2000 one, as mentioned in the post.

i missed the part of the saxophone, i played for one year in junior high, i sucked so i quit :)

cool story....i thought you were kidding because you said she was the closest thing you've ever had to a girlfriend......:(

i missed the part of the saxophone, i played for one year in junior high, i sucked so i quit :)

cool story....i thought you were kidding because you said she was the closest thing you've ever had to a girlfriend......:(

It was a bit of an exaggeration. I've had closer things to a girlfriend before, but that was back in high school, not lonely college.

It was a bit of an exaggeration. I've had closer things to a girlfriend before, but that was back in high school, not lonely college.

join clubs or get on activity boards....i joined hiking clubs, became a leader in the student association, activities leader or something like that...and met lots of girls :)

plus, that sax should net you at least one, one night stand :cool:

Well, there's where your problem was. :palm:
You're supposed to BLOW, not SUCK. :cof1:

I was in the Mardi Gras parade today. I thought I had to be there at 10:30. Turns out the bus left at 10:30. So I had to drive all the way up to Biloxi, not knowing where anything was. It took me about 30 minutes to find a parking space, and I managed to meet up with the band just before the parade began.

Then I marched for an hour and thirty minutes over six miles.

After the parade was done, I took a wrong turn walking back to where my car was and walked for about three miles through the gettoest part of Biloxi, in my band uniform, toting a $2000 saxophone.

Never felt so lost in my life. Constantly scared that disadvantaged african-americans were going to point guns at me and take/shoot things (I'm incredibly racist).

I turned back and ran into a somewhat cute girl who seemed to have made the same mistake. We figured things out together, asking several useless authority figures directions, and finally came upon the corpse of where the parade began, where we could find our way back to our cars. We went our separate ways here. This was very sad; she was the closest thing to a girlfriend I've ever had.

I made it back to my car, which thankfully hadn't been towed, then drove back home, where my mom decided it was about time to bitch at her 20 fucking years old son almost 21 for a couple of hours.

Happy Mardi Gras!
Dude, that was an epic story....but dude.....being a musician is purely the easiest way there is to get pussy.....and you managed to fuck that up too? :palm:

She had a boyfriend. :dunno:
Watermark...virtually every woman older than 15 and younger than 70 that isn't married or a nun and who is slightly more attractive than the average komodo dragon has a boy friend. SO WHAT?!

There's this thing that lots of girls like doing to their boy friends....it's called cheating. :-)

I guess what I"m trying to tell you is being a "Back Door Man" means something completely different than offering your services to Southernman!

I mean did you even try a line on her like "Have you been to band camp?" or show her your saxophone and say "Mines bigger"?

Since you was in the ghetto you could have found a local crack ho and offered to trade her the $2000 saxophone for a little sumthin/sumthin...it's not like you paid for it anyways. :)

Last edited:
…took a wrong turn walking back to where my car was and walked for about three miles through the gettoest part of Biloxi, in my band uniform, toting a $2000 saxophone.

Never felt so lost in my life. Constantly scared that disadvantaged african-americans were going to point guns at me and take/shoot things

I love being the beneficiary of white privilege! It rules!

Noble Defender of American Constitutional Rights
6a00d83451586c69e201053.jpg

Gun-toting Gangsta thug punks
123046boysinthehoodl.jpg

Back