AHZ: A new hope.

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
Dixie was right in a sense. The board had become about taking him down. His demise was warranted, don't get me wrong. But what will fill the vacuum?

I propose this board become a leader in the anti-"Globalist Fascism" movement.

I suggest we strongly reject the policies implemented by the combined military-industrial complex of the anglo-judeo nations which are designed to weaken the historically dominant peoples of the western nations to incent the leaders of arab and asian nations to cooperate in the global plan. The leaders of the New World Order are promising to destroy their own subjects, and subjugate them to the people of other nations in order to consolidate the global power hierarchy. How generous of them.

Let's tell them our collective opinion, "No, fuck you, Bilderberger ass-disciple."

Last edited:
Dixie needed no help bringing himself down, sort of hard to go down when you are on the bottom anyway.

on the rest, it is all caused by greed, not a secret organization, but a common greed in several organizations.

Dixie needed no help bringing himself down, sort of hard to go down when you are on the bottom anyway.

on the rest, it is all caused by greed, not a secret organization, but a common greed in several organizations.

I know it's caused by greed. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to stop the assinine policies specificially intended to destroy the west. We are not bound to acceptance of the "growing pains" of the new world order.

Last edited:

True, but, we need to get some cons in here I think. Who am I going to argue with otherwise? The problem is, unearthing someone will admit to supporting bush at this point, is like trying to find someone who owns up to having bought an Edsel.

True, but, we need to get some cons in here I think. Who am I going to argue with otherwise? The problem is, unearthing someone will admit to supporting bush at this point, is like trying to find someone who owns up to having bought an Edsel.
My grand-uncle collected Edsels. I always liked him: he was a nut. :)

Darla, those who STILL support Bush , can read and operate a PC are getting pretty scarce.

Of course if Bush started wearing hip hugger jeans his popularity might rise among some groups....

Back