Air Force Officer shot by...

Uh, what makes this guy a "peace activist"? He left behind a note saying he hated the government. Sounds like Tim McVeigh.

Keep spinning.

Uh, what makes this guy a "peace activist"? He left behind a note saying he hated the government. Sounds like Tim McVeigh.

Keep spinning.

:dunno: I did not write the article...therefore no spin...however maybe if ya watch the program Glenn will clarify...:rolleyes:

Battle... in all fairness this guy could simply be the type to join the minute men out in Idaho. There is nothing to indicate that he was a peace activist. Even beck didn't make that assertation. But you did in the title by saying that he was shot by a peace activist.

That is a bit of a spin...

Wrong...

Battle... in all fairness this guy could simply be the type to join the minute men out in Idaho. There is nothing to indicate that he was a peace activist. Even beck didn't make that assertation. But you did in the title by saying that he was shot by a peace activist.

That is a bit of a spin...

Once again I did not write the title...I copied it from the heading on the article...if there is a spin check with Glenns writers! Did you even click on the article? If you did you would have seen the heading!
;)

Well I read the transcript and it just proves Beck is a liar.

Wher does it refer to the guy as a peace activist or against the war ? Just that he hated the Government. Beck invented the peace activist part and the link to the war, just because the victim was in the military.
Too bad he did not first meet a congressman.

Well hey...

Well I read the transcript and it just proves Beck is a liar.

Wher does it refer to the guy as a peace activist or against the war ? Just that he hated the Government. Beck invented the peace activist part and the link to the war, just because the victim was in the military.
Too bad he did not first meet a congressman.

I just posted a link to the transcript...Heading attached...I suppose we will have to wait until the show airs to see if there is a link to Peace Activists...I receive e-mails from the show prior to there airing...usually two to four days before the show airs...I will refrain from calling someone a liar until I receive the entire package...this is what conservatives do rather than scream like Dean before the story is finished!

Just replying to your post from his web page. I could find no other information at all on this by any means, so I wonder if any of it is true.
I mean all he has so far shows him to be a liar, so why can't the entire thing be a lie ?

I guess this is wikibeckia ?

Back