Alcoholism claim surprises Foley acquaintances

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15127157/

"WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - When disgraced former Rep. Mark Foley announced he was entering rehab for treatment of alcoholism and "other behavioral problems," some of those who have known him for years were shocked and suspicious, saying they rarely saw him drink."

yeah, I called this:

"Among the skeptics, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., a former colleague, said on Fox News Channel: "I don't buy this at all. I think this is a phony defense. The fact is, I think he's responsible for what he did here and I think it's a gimmick.""

LOL, my boyfriend said something hilarious. You have to let me know if you see anything like this around your area:

you know there is someone that didn't get the memo yet that Foley's a pedi perv and they still have his signs up and bumper stickers on their car.

They did have a clip on television of Republican volunteers taking such signes down from around the district!

LOL, there's got to be someone who was out of town, or that just doesn't pay attention.

They did have a clip on television of Republican volunteers taking such signes down from around the district!

Razor blade knife sales in West Palm beach must be up.

I can just see republican church ladies, and republican business men, on the knees, trying to scrape off the "Vote Foley!" bumpersickers from their cars.

Back