APP - Alex Jones on Piers Morgan

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

When you watch the interview you'll understand why I posted it on the “Above Plain Politics Forum” described as “Above the fray area.” :) Fray is definitely one way to describe the interview so I'm hoping the comments will be "above the fray".

The question being, "Did Alex Jones do a good job defending gun rights/is he a good spokesman/rep?"

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

When you watch the interview you'll understand why I posted it on the “Above Plain Politics Forum” described as “Above the fray area.” :) Fray is definitely one way to describe the interview so I'm hoping the comments will be "above the fray".

The question being, "Did Alex Jones do a good job defending gun rights/is he a good spokesman/rep?"

lol...I didn't know you posted it here, Apple. The answer to your question is in the thread I started. :)

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

It made me laugh. I bet he will regret this interview. It makes him look crazy.

lol...I didn't know you posted it here, Apple. The answer to your question is in the thread I started. :)

Oops. I wasn't aware of your thread. Bat shit crazy seems like an accurate diagnosis. Piers was just asking him a question and he flew into a rage.

Back