All blacks look alike

Many pictures, memes, and most importantly, allegations that are posted here aren't true or accurate...

Not at all...just one of many pictures and memes posted here that aren't true or accurate...
Don't do the allegations, though...those are thoroughly fact checked...;)

Not at all...just one of many pictures and memes posted here that aren't true or accurate...
Don't do the allegations, though...those are thoroughly fact checked...;)
Allegations based on a photo that has no truth to it? It is a photo of different people at a different time. No Diddy involved. There is no fact to check.

Last edited:
Allegations based on a photo that has no truth to it? It is a photo of different people at a different time. No Diddy involved. There is no facts to check.
Photos, memes, and allegations in general here... I will expect you to faithfully call out each Photo, Meme, or allegation that is not factually accurate from now on...

Photos, memes, and allegations in general here... I will expect you to faithfully call out each Photo, Meme, or allegation that is not factually accurate from now on...
I bet you thought that made sense. I shudder when you post. The photo in question was given as proof that Kamala was hanging around with Diddy and it was implied that she was involved in his horrible sex shows. Since the photo was something else, not even the same people at the same time., the thread is void. Your response is creepy.

I bet you thought that made sense. I shudder when you post. The photo in question was given as proof that Kamala was hanging around with Diddy and it was implied that she was involved in his horrible sex shows. Since the photo was something else, not even the same people at the same time., the thread is void. Your response is creepy.
If that's the case you should probably put me on ignore...your health and well-being is much more important than responding to me...
That photo didn't imply that she was involved in his horrible sex shows....You're overthinking...
(You do know that she Has been involved in some rather bawdy sexual encounters in her lifetime, don't you? And we know how she loves to party with the celebs...Diddy's head replaced Montel's (another celeb)....That pic is from an event connected to some pretty big parties with famous people in attendance...)

If that's the case you should probably put me on ignore...your health and well-being is much more important than responding to me...
That photo didn't imply that she was involved in his horrible sex shows....You're overthinking...
(You do know that she Has been involved in some rather bawdy sexual encounters in her lifetime, don't you? And we know how she loves to party with the celebs...Diddy's head replaced Montel's (another celeb)....That pic is from an event connected to some pretty big parties with famous people in attendance...)
You have no knowledge of what you post. You type what you want to be true. Trump parties with celebs. He always has.
These photos of Kamala, even the doctored ones, came after Diddy got busted. They were designed to connect her to Diddy and his parties. It worked on you. But everything works on you.

Back