All my teachers are terrorists

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
My Programming Languages teacher's from Egypt. His name is too terroristy too remember. My Java teacher's last name is Abukhamil. He is from the Gaza Strip. He has a TA, and I don't know the TA's name, but they like to sit in front of the class and talk in Arabic while we're taking our tests.

They are planning to kill me. I know it.

My Programming Languages teacher's from Egypt. His name is too terroristy too remember. My Java teacher's last name is Abukhamil. He is from the Gaza Strip. He has a TA, and I don't know the TA's name, but they like to sit in front of the class and talk in Arabic while we're taking our tests.

They are planning to kill me. I know it.

They're going to wait until just after you take your finals. That way it has the most inherent futility.

Two of my other teachers are from India (or perhaps PAKISTAN?!), and I will not tell you their terroristy sounding name because that would give out virtually my entire schedule, and thusly they could identify me and concentrate their terrorism on my person. My last class is taught by this dude from California, who is probably a liberal, and thus in on the plot.

Last edited:
They're going to wait until just after you take your finals. That way it has the most inherent futility.

When my teacher told us that he was from the Gaza Strip (he was going through a text file list of countries that was to be used in a program for some reason, and the Gaza Strip happened to be listed on it - it's not a country, but whatever), he merely mentioned that "that place has a lot of problems."

No fucking shit, dude.

Did anyone think to ask the man if there were any cassinos, convention centres, five-star hotels, or gentlemen's clubs along this Gaza Strip?

Back