All right, all you Nevada Folk!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Tell me... What is there to do there other than gamble and watch lounge singers? My FIL is footing the bill and I hate gambling and lounge singers....

He's sending us to LV and they are watching the kids for us... So, the wife and I get a vacation.

Maybe I'll rent a bike and we can go riding.

just enjoy the food drink leisure and wife would be my recommendation for a healthy marriage. But then I am getting divorced, so what do I know :)

22 years I think. The first 15 were good, but then she changed.....
And this was my second one, the first one only lasted long enough for the wife to get pregnant and be guaranteed child support. She since has been married and divorced twice with a child from each marriage. Boy did I ever mess up marrying that woman!

Last edited:
Hummm....

Tell me... What is there to do there other than gamble and watch lounge singers? My FIL is footing the bill and I hate gambling and lounge singers....

Sorry to hear that...'Lost Wages' sucks...mini Southern California...come to Northern Nevada..visit Virginia City just South of Reno..halfway between Reno and Carson City...lotsa old time fun...period dressing and the Comstock Cowboys can be enjoyed at the 'Bucket of Blood Saloon':clink:

Sorry to hear that...'Lost Wages' sucks...mini Southern California...come to Northern Nevada..visit Virginia City just South of Reno..halfway between Reno and Carson City...lotsa old time fun...period dressing and the Comstock Cowboys can be enjoyed at the 'Bucket of Blood Saloon':clink:
Sorry, but cross dressing and "enjoying" cowboys at a gay bar aren't my idea of fun. You might try Robdawg/ConnecticutStud though.

Yeah, I figure we'll have a week. Maybe I'll rent a bike and drive around the state. I've been there, but always a quick visit. Maybe a visit to the haunted places, see if some of them will let me hang for a night...

Back