All You Libs need to listen to some real music, not rap crap

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Click this link and listen to the greatest singer ever, maybe that will help you with your cronic Liberal constipation.....

I guess you didn't know Haggard is a Democrat who supported Clinton in 2008.

Stupid fuck.
I know all about Merle, I have just about all his music CD's. I liked Bubba Clinton myself, hard not to. I first heard Ramblin Fever way back when it first came out, when it was kind of Foggy and I could pick up Bakersfield at times. I also like Buck Owens, who did "Streets Of Bakersfield" with Dwight Yokem. Buck has died, along with his former wife Bonnie Owens, who was also married to Merle for a time, but kept singing with him. I love Merle Haggard's singing, I used to hunt all around Bakersfield/Weedpatch on up to Fresno, mainly on the Boswell ranch(had writen permission) in Corcoran, Ca, Utica and 10th, they built a State prison(Charley Manson) near there, and I have not hunted up that way since.

your cronic Liberal constipation.....

We can't all have the shit scared out of us by black people, Muslims, Mexicans, women, homosexuals, atheists, scientists, Hillary, the United Nations, sex, dalmatians, dungeons and dragons, environmentalists, teachers, Obama, foreign languages, college, books, CHANGE....

I know all about Merle, I have just about all his music CD's. I liked Bubba Clinton myself, hard not to. I first heard Ramblin Fever way back when it first came out, when it was kind of Foggy and I could pick up Bakersfield at times. I also like Buck Owens, who did "Streets Of Bakersfield" with Dwight Yokem. Buck has died, along with his former wife Bonnie Owens, who was also married to Merle for a time, but kept singing with him. I love Merle Haggard's singing, I used to hunt all around Bakersfield/Weedpatch on up to Fresno, mainly on the Boswell ranch(had writen permission) in Corcoran, Ca, Utica and 10th, they built a State prison(Charley Manson) near there, and I have not hunted up that way since.

What was that song that you posted years on the old AOL boards? I think it was by some black dude from the late '50s. I liked that but can't remember it to save my life.

Click this link and listen to the greatest singer ever, maybe that will help you with your cronic Liberal constipation.....

Puh-LEEZE!

If you want to listen to some REAL music, then choose an artist with over 75 recorded albums in his library, not counting bootlegs, with more being added each year...

FRANK ZAPPA!

The greatest musician...E-V-E-R!

Last edited:
Puh-LEEZE!

If you want to listen to some REAL music, then choose an artist with over 75 recorded albums in his library, not counting bootlegs, with more being added each year...

FRANK ZAPPA!

The greatest musician...E-V-E-R!

Zappa was cool....no doubt. And an incredible musician. But his stuff is an acquired taste.....not for everyone.

Had some women sunning on the roof outside my dorm room one time... I didn't want them there. Amazing the effect blasting Zappa out a dorm window can have on people...they were gone in no time!

Had some women sunning on the roof outside my dorm room one time... I didn't want them there. Amazing the effect blasting Zappa out a dorm window can have on people...they were gone in no time!

The white zone is for loading and unloading. If you need to load or unload, use the white zone.

If you really want to get rid of people double quick, play some Trout Mask Replica.

that would be highly effective

Much as I love some of Captain Beefheart, Trout Mask Replica is not what you might define as easy listening. It is often lauded as one of the finest albums of all time but I can't see it myself. As I'm sure our very own Zappa will tell you it was produced by the late great Frank Zappa. In contrast the Spotlight Kid is often termed one of Beefheart's more accessible albums, still not mainstream but who cares.

Back