Allah's Will In Thailand

and Thailand has all those foreign pedophiles coming in and the sex trade, Not so popular with muslims. But that seems pretty ingrained and lots of $$$ involved.

The Muslims don't live in Bangkok Toby. They live in the south. Bangkok is mostly populated by Buddhists.

If you want to discuss Thailand please know at least a little bit about it.

Ihate what does that have to do with what I said? The General is a muslim, he control the military, He is in Bangkok. I included a link. Do you ever read the links?

You're talking about Muslims turning a blind eye to the child sex industry in Thailand. That exists primarily in Bangkok which is not in the Muslim section of the country.

and Thailand has all those foreign pedophiles coming in and the sex trade, Not so popular with muslims. But that seems pretty ingrained and lots of $$$ involved.

You said this

Sorry Muslims don't mind pedophiles, they just like to keep it quite.

then you say this.

I didn't say that Muslims turned a blind eye to anything. That was your post. The previous PM was not a Muslim. The new guy is. What will he do?

I didn't say that Muslims turned a blind eye to anything. That was your post. The previous PM was not a Muslim. The new guy is. What will he do?
Well, the "new guy" isn't really the "new guy" yet is he. While he may be Muslim the Army plans to run the elections that were postponed by the previous PM.

You said they don't mind pedophiles. They just like to keep it quiet.

Thats pretty much turning a blind eye to it Toby. How do you know the Muslims of Thailand keep quiet about the child sex trade in Bangkok?

That was just just a little put down of the Muslims and big MO. We will see if they clean up the sex trade or not. Don't get hung up on a little aside comment. The point is muslims took control of a democratic elected goverment. What will they do?

Back