Allen concedes Virginia race

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Republican George Allen of Virginia conceded the election for his U.S. Senate seat to Democratic challenger Jim Webb Thursday. The Democrats will control the Senate 51-49 in the next Congress. </img>

More at link...

Finally that cry baby! And his comment about the prevailing winds was far from gracious.

What? This from the people that suspected he would act like a democrat and take it through six million years of court cases?

I was making the same argument I thought a Republcian would make if Allen ahd been a Democrat...

LOL. In other words, you expected him to follow what he "might" have said to a Democrat, and HE DID!

I'm stunned. Then when he does what you actually fascetiously ask him to, because you expected him to cry to the courts, you suddenly go online and pretend that he has done something bad? Come on! The guy was as gracious as possible. He and Webb are even going out to eat!

LOL. In other words, you expected him to follow what he "might" have said to a Democrat, and HE DID!

I'm stunned. Then when he does what you actually fascetiously ask him to, because you expected him to cry to the courts, you suddenly go online and pretend that he has done something bad? Come on! The guy was as gracious as possible. He and Webb are even going out to eat!

Has anyone ever seen an ungracious concession speech? All you ever hear when a politician concedes is a bunch of pundits and politicos talking about how gracious he was, and giving him all kinds of credit for it.

Who is the last guy who have a concession speech and said "i still can't believe I lost to that MF who is the biggest scum that ever walked God's green earth and the people of this state are going to get exactly what they deserve for voting for him. I spit on him, and I spit on the people who voted for him"

they're all thinking that. But none of them ever say it, because they either want to get a big job as a lobbyist or they want to run again in the future. I'll tell you something else, if I was getting the retirement package they're getting, I'd be pretty damned gracious too.

If I was getting that retirement package, I'd be the one that finally said, "Well, you get what you deserve! Voting in a retarded squirrel like that! What a retarded group of people you turned out to be!"

Back