"American Cheese"

Is it not fitting that the thing known as "American Cheese" is not, in fact, cheese, but an artificial cheese-like substance?

I know this is an old joke, but there is actual American Cheese. Not the processed individually wrapped slices, but actual cheese.

You know what scares the shit out of me about you Skidmark? Most people, including me, have to be stoned to think this shit up. You do it sober.

donald-trump.jpg

REAL AMERICAN CHEESE

I was thinking it was as statement on America itself. A processed, artificial nation with no culture of its own.

The only culture most Americans get is when they eat some yoghurt! On the subject of cheese, there are over 700 cheese varieties in the UK.

The British Cheese Board is the voice of British cheese and is dedicated to educating the British public about eating cheese as part of a balanced diet. Whether you want to find out more about our Members, British Cheeses or to sample some of our Delicious Recipes you have come to the right place. There are over 700 named British cheeses produced in the UK, with a cheese available for every occasion. The British Cheese Board was formed in 1995 and its members account for a significant proportion of cheese produced in the UK.
If you'd like to find out more about some of these 700 named cheeses, check out our Cheese Flavour Map which matches the flavour profiles of different cheeses, and could help you discover something new!

http://www.britishcheese.com/

The only culture most Americans get is when they eat some yoghurt! On the subject of cheese, there are over 700 cheese varieties in the UK.

The British Cheese Board is the voice of British cheese and is dedicated to educating the British public about eating cheese as part of a balanced diet. Whether you want to find out more about our Members, British Cheeses or to sample some of our Delicious Recipes you have come to the right place. There are over 700 named British cheeses produced in the UK, with a cheese available for every occasion. The British Cheese Board was formed in 1995 and its members account for a significant proportion of cheese produced in the UK.
If you'd like to find out more about some of these 700 named cheeses, check out our Cheese Flavour Map which matches the flavour profiles of different cheeses, and could help you discover something new!

Tom...I don't think you get it....if we liked cheese that much we wouldn't have invented processed cheese.

Back