America's grossest governor in the news

Walt

Back To Reality
[tweet by DeSantis]

There has never been something original, and profound tweeted. All the short profound things possible were said thousands of years before Twitter existed. If you want to say something long and profound, Twitter is not the place for you.

DeSantis is reeling from dozens of affairs with teenage girls, and looking for a distraction. His tweets have no meaning beyond that.

ROFL.. what kind of unsourced delusion crap is it today salty?.. . and what tweets are bothering you?
Pull up a chair and tell us all about where you are hurting

DeSantis is reeling from dozens of affairs with teenage girls,
lol

Not a current event.

Odd, it is a response to a post in a thread that is still in current events. I am sure you will move over all the rest of the threads in due time... Just joking I know this cuts too deeply for you to allow it in current events.

Current events is for crazy accusations that Biden is a pedophile, along with Rule 12b violations saying that all Democrats are pedophiles.

Sad times for America, and JPP.

There has never been something original, and profound tweeted. All the short profound things possible were said thousands of years before Twitter existed. If you want to say something long and profound, Twitter is not the place for you.

DeSantis is reeling from dozens of affairs with teenage girls, and looking for a distraction. His tweets have no meaning beyond that.

Uh huh, sure he is.

Uh huh, sure he is.

Gaetz, the co-chair of his transition team, brought dozens of teenage girls to see DeSantis. That is just a proven fact.

Virginia Giuffre worked as a 14 year old "towel girl for tips" in the trump's men's changing room, before being given to Epstein and passed on to Andrew. Again, that is just a proven fact.

But proven facts are now fake news, and bizarre accusations are now facts, in the new alt right world order.

Gaetz, the co-chair of his transition team, brought dozens of teenage girls to see DeSantis. That is just a proven fact.

Virginia Giuffre worked as a 14 year old "towel girl for tips" in the trump's men's changing room, before being given to Epstein and passed on to Andrew. Again, that is just a proven fact.

But proven facts are now fake news, and bizarre accusations are now facts, in the new alt right world order.

Then you should have no problem proving it.

Odd, it is a response to a post in a thread that is still in current events. I am sure you will move over all the rest of the threads in due time... Just joking I know this cuts too deeply for you to allow it in current events.

Current events is for crazy accusations that Biden is a pedophile, along with Rule 12b violations saying that all Democrats are pedophiles.

Sad times for America, and JPP.

One was an event, the other a fictional account of something. That you were "responding" to something doesn't change that this is not a current event.

One was an event, the other a fictional account of something. That you were "responding" to something doesn't change that this is not a current event.

A tweet making crazy claims is now an "event"? Wouldn't a post be more of an event then?

THEN PROVE IT!!! If Biden rapes children and Democrats have setup an international child sex trafficking network. PROVE IT!!! Posting obscene jokes is not the solution, and is a violation of Rule 12b.

As for the claims that any teaching of children how to identify sexual abuse is grooming, that is just insane. The lies about Democrats all being child rapists is even more insane.

What is not insane is what you refer to as "fictional accounts". It is proven fact that Gaetz dated teenagers for money. The only question is whether some of those teenagers were a week before or a week after their 18th birthday. It is a proven fact that Gaetz was co-chairman of DeSantis' transition team, and brought job candidates that the State Troopers described as looking like teenagers to see DeSantis. It is a fact that some of those teenagers claimed they had sex with DeSantis.

Maybe the teenage girls are lying about the sex. Maybe DeSantis just enjoys seeing a different teenage girl every day for months... That is creepy in and of itself, but maybe.

The problem here is you are setting yourself up as the final arbiter of truth, and banning all disagreement. You decided that you do not like Biden, so allow even lies to be stated as "events", and off color jokes about raping children to be considered current events. And you have decided you really like DeSantis, so Gaetz's connection to him becomes a "fictional account".

You can't help but make me laugh when all you provide are absurd arguments that don't hit home. If you want to predict how I'll act on anything, just assume I don't give a whip who the thread is about I only care if it is an event. Trying to claim something without a link or evidence is not an "event", a public figure tweeting about the current political environment is, even if you personally do not like the tweet (or if I don't for that matter).

DeSantis is a wannabe Trump. It is amazing how abortion concerns the republicans whose record on healthcare etc stinks. There is a base of Americans who vote single issues and it is a real threat to American democracy when autocrats use those issues to win power.

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/ron-desantis

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Do any of these caring Christians care about the below. Nah. That would require doing something just not acting like you care.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-health/diarrhoeal-disease/

'Abortion Helpline, This is Lisa'

'Abortion Helpline, If you have tears, prepare to shed them now.'

Back