Amnfesty; ie. no bans

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since immigration seems to be one of the driving agendas, at the moment, I am curious about something.

Let's say we don't deport any of the current illegals and provide an "amnesty" reminiscent of 1986, for those here illegally at this time.

What does anyone propose to do in 2, 4, or 10 years from now, with the illegal immigrants that arrive between now and that time?

Let's see how many actually have an understanding how this works.

By the way; I'm not talking about any "immigration reforms" that some many want, regarding making it oh-so much "easier" to become legal citizens.

And I purposefully spelled it "Amnfesty" for those who need to attack the thread instead of addressing the idea presented.

Since immigration seems to be one of the driving agendas, at the moment, I am curious about something.

Let's say we don't deport any of the current illegals and provide an "amnesty" reminiscent of 1986, for those here illegally at this time.

What does anyone propose to do in 2, 4, or 10 years from now, with the illegal immigrants that arrive between now and that time?

By the way; I'm not talking about any "immigration reforms" that some many want, regarding making it oh-so much "easier" to become legal citizens.

And I purposefully spelled it "Amnfesty" for those who need to attack the thread instead of addressing the idea presented.

Okay DoufBag

My guess is nothing......... They did nothing prior to 86 (perhaps since Ike?) & they did the same after 86..........

Back