An Analysis of Grind

Howey

Banned
Having read whining post after whining post about our co-leader Grind, I took it upon myself to conduct a little review.

I have submitted Grind's last 100 posts to the HoweyFactChecker2013 with the following conclusion.

Every post made by Grind is 100% honest, true, insightful, and intelligent.

I have found that:

The IQ of the average JPP reader rises 10% following reading a Grind post.

The average JPP reader enjoys a better sex life with a better looking partner following reading a Grind post.

The average JPP reader of Grind posts enjoys an annual income far greater than non-followers of Grind.

Those who dare to question the wisdom of Grind suffer from failed relationships, small penises, and the intelligence of a retarded do-do bird.

Finally, don't we all wish we could be as handsome and thoughtful as Grind? (photo published with permission)

Having read whining post after whining post about our co-leader Grind, I took it upon myself to conduct a little review.

I have submitted Grind's last 100 posts to the HoweyFactChecker2013 with the following conclusion.

I have found that:

The average JPP reader enjoys a better sex life with a better looking partner following reading a Grind post.

The average JPP reader of Grind posts enjoys an annual income far greater than non-followers of Grind.

Those who dare to question the wisdom of Grind suffer from failed relationships, small penises, and the intelligence of a retarded do-do bird.

Finally, don't we all wish we could be as handsome and thoughtful as Grind? (photo published with permission)

All Hail Grind! Queen, I mean, King of the mods!

I have found that:

You are an appalling brown noser!!

Back