An Angry Rightie in Hollywood

zappasguitar

WOW...turns out it's not just the pinhead Righties here who can't discuss anything without the crutch vulgarity provides...it's your average Hollywood Rightie too!

‘Justified’ actor Nick Searcy asked us not to call him a ‘Teabagger,’ ‘Ultra-Con,’ or ‘Bigot’ in this headline

This is an actual e-mail sequence that we just had with Nick Searcy, a longtime character actor in Hollywood who is currently playing Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen in Justified. Nick has been in movies (Fried Green Tomatoes, Castaway) and plenty of television series (Easy Money, Seven Days).

We reached out to him once we noticed what a wild Twitter feed Nick has. Below, we’ve collected some highlights just from the last couple of days, where he calls atheists “pussies” and generally talks like your typical unhinged Internet troll, rather than a Peabody Award-winning actor. But hey, he was endorsed by Rush Limbaugh last year, so he has that going for him.

We thought, since he was so outspoken and rained down invective on people who disagreed with him on Twitter, that Nick might be up for an interview…

RAW: Hey, Nick. I just noticed what a no-holds-barred Twitter feed you have. What a riot. I’d love to do a short piece about you. Got time for a chat?

SEARCY: Frankly, I don’t think I trust your website, after looking at it.

RAW: I’m going to put up some of your tweets and let them speak for themselves. I was just curious about what it’s like to be an outspoken conservative in Hollywood. It would be great to have your actual response to that.

SEARCY: Are you going to headline it “Teabagger” or “Ultra-con” or “Bigot”?

RAW: How would you describe yourself in your own words?

SEARCY: Not playing. Go back to your hit pieces on Christianity and decent Americans who disagree with you.

Ah well. That’s disappointing. We’ll let Nick speak for himself in a sampling of his tweets from yesterday and today…

This weekend was rough. I think I took on the entire Juvenile International Atheists Club, one shit-eater at a time. @bitmaelstrom

— Yes, Nick Searcy! (@yesnicksearcy) February 17, 2014

100s of years from now, classes on our Twitter feeds will be taught by leftists, who will call us "fascist."@ChrisLoesch @AdamBaldwin

Oh well. I've got the goddamned World Asskissing 20something Atheist Buttbuddy Convention to worry about. @Todd__Kincannon @AdamBaldwin

What true gutless anonymous atheist pussy acts this way? Oh that's right, ALL of them. @GodlessTwat

I always listen when a shiteating segment in the Human Anonymous Atheist Centipede comments on my eating habits.@Scrivener3 @SunbeamTiger66

I am on television, and immensely googleable, you ignorant asshole. Now: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, anonymous internet Pussy? @lackingbelief

Whenever I need to know more about how to be godly, I ask a shit-eating anonymous atheist ass like @lackingbelief! @SP4RT4N360 @FanOLiberty

Do you often type "lol" after shit you type that no one on Earth would find funny? That's why I'm rich and your life sucks! @Ravens_Claws

Talked to @FXNetworks_PR today about coming events & they said, "You get more tweets than anyone. Congrats!" @monsterhunter45 @GodlessTwat

There is nothing like being coached in godliness by a chickenshit anonymous atheist twitter pussy who doesn't believe in God! @DeepSearch17

Wow, that sounds so profound. I'll bet a fat chick would really swoon if you said something like that to her. @Brimshack @DeepSearch17

I can't, @Atheistican, because the audience,writers,&critics all love me, &they send me big fucking checks. @efilnikcufecin7 @lackingbelief

You should see my house, no-lister. You would shit your envious anonymous athiest leftist pussy panties and cry. @CoolsomeXD @Atheistican

I go to the gun range, boxing class, spin class, &Anonymous Leftist Twitter Douchebag Slapping Class for my therapy, whiner. @RobbieGorlick

By the way, How many Gutless anonymous Polish internet pussies does it take to screw in a light bulb? @UltraAtheistPL @SecularSurfer

— Yes, Nick Searcy! (@yesnicksearcy) February 18, 2014

Actually, it is seriously, I believe, what they long for. They want to be slaves to an Almighty State. They crave asskissing. @Khornishman

It is not split. It is dead. A @GOP that does not full-throatedly embrace a conservative like @SenTedCruz is simply useless. @jimpook @GOP

ROMNEY DID NOT WIN BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT FIGHT. @jimpook @GOP @SenTedCruz

Let's not relive this debacle. But let's REFUSE to let the @GOP force us to accept a losing moderate in 2016. @jimpook @salpie @SAMROD2935

Call me a racist again! My adopted son of a different race finds that hilarious! @UltraAtheistPL @SecularSurfer

That's why we are shooting season 5 and guaranteed season six, LOSER. @4wardHaze @Curt_Ames @AJam3013

You can always tell who the liberal is. He's the one making "gay" jokes while he calls you a racist. @FraksMe @thom_roland @Curt_Ames

Don't need your support, fat ass! Season 6 guaranteed! YOU SHOULD SEE MY HOUSE! @Curt_Ames @pray_for_life @Markooo70 @SecuLawyer

That's because ignorant fat asses like you are not worth arguing with. And you're an easy target, you know, because you'e WIDE. @Curt_Ames

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/...eabagger-ultra-con-or-bigot-in-this-headline/

WOW...turns out it's not just the pinhead Righties here who can't discuss anything without the crutch vulgarity provides...it's your average Hollywood Rightie too!

‘Justified’ actor Nick Searcy asked us not to call him a ‘Teabagger,’ ‘Ultra-Con,’ or ‘Bigot’ in this headline

This is an actual e-mail sequence that we just had with Nick Searcy, a longtime character actor in Hollywood who is currently playing Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen in Justified. Nick has been in movies (Fried Green Tomatoes, Castaway) and plenty of television series (Easy Money, Seven Days).

We reached out to him once we noticed what a wild Twitter feed Nick has. Below, we’ve collected some highlights just from the last couple of days, where he calls atheists “pussies” and generally talks like your typical unhinged Internet troll, rather than a Peabody Award-winning actor. But hey, he was endorsed by Rush Limbaugh last year, so he has that going for him.

We thought, since he was so outspoken and rained down invective on people who disagreed with him on Twitter, that Nick might be up for an interview…

RAW: Hey, Nick. I just noticed what a no-holds-barred Twitter feed you have. What a riot. I’d love to do a short piece about you. Got time for a chat?

SEARCY: Frankly, I don’t think I trust your website, after looking at it.

RAW: I’m going to put up some of your tweets and let them speak for themselves. I was just curious about what it’s like to be an outspoken conservative in Hollywood. It would be great to have your actual response to that.

SEARCY: Are you going to headline it “Teabagger” or “Ultra-con” or “Bigot”?

RAW: How would you describe yourself in your own words?

SEARCY: Not playing. Go back to your hit pieces on Christianity and decent Americans who disagree with you.

Ah well. That’s disappointing. We’ll let Nick speak for himself in a sampling of his tweets from yesterday and today…

This weekend was rough. I think I took on the entire Juvenile International Atheists Club, one shit-eater at a time. @bitmaelstrom

100s of years from now, classes on our Twitter feeds will be taught by leftists, who will call us "fascist."@ChrisLoesch @AdamBaldwin

Oh well. I've got the goddamned World Asskissing 20something Atheist Buttbuddy Convention to worry about. @Todd__Kincannon @AdamBaldwin

What true gutless anonymous atheist pussy acts this way? Oh that's right, ALL of them. @GodlessTwat

I always listen when a shiteating segment in the Human Anonymous Atheist Centipede comments on my eating habits.@Scrivener3 @SunbeamTiger66

I am on television, and immensely googleable, you ignorant asshole. Now: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, anonymous internet Pussy? @lackingbelief

Whenever I need to know more about how to be godly, I ask a shit-eating anonymous atheist ass like @lackingbelief! @SP4RT4N360 @FanOLiberty

Do you often type "lol" after shit you type that no one on Earth would find funny? That's why I'm rich and your life sucks! @Ravens_Claws

Talked to @FXNetworks_PR today about coming events & they said, "You get more tweets than anyone. Congrats!" @monsterhunter45 @GodlessTwat

There is nothing like being coached in godliness by a chickenshit anonymous atheist twitter pussy who doesn't believe in God! @DeepSearch17

Wow, that sounds so profound. I'll bet a fat chick would really swoon if you said something like that to her. @Brimshack @DeepSearch17

I can't, @Atheistican, because the audience,writers,&critics all love me, &they send me big fucking checks. @efilnikcufecin7 @lackingbelief

You should see my house, no-lister. You would shit your envious anonymous athiest leftist pussy panties and cry. @CoolsomeXD @Atheistican

I go to the gun range, boxing class, spin class, &Anonymous Leftist Twitter Douchebag Slapping Class for my therapy, whiner. @RobbieGorlick

By the way, How many Gutless anonymous Polish internet pussies does it take to screw in a light bulb? @UltraAtheistPL @SecularSurfer

Actually, it is seriously, I believe, what they long for. They want to be slaves to an Almighty State. They crave asskissing. @Khornishman

It is not split. It is dead. A @GOP that does not full-throatedly embrace a conservative like @SenTedCruz is simply useless. @jimpook @GOP

ROMNEY DID NOT WIN BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT FIGHT. @jimpook @GOP @SenTedCruz

Let's not relive this debacle. But let's REFUSE to let the @GOP force us to accept a losing moderate in 2016. @jimpook @salpie @SAMROD2935

Call me a racist again! My adopted son of a different race finds that hilarious! @UltraAtheistPL @SecularSurfer

That's why we are shooting season 5 and guaranteed season six, LOSER. @4wardHaze @Curt_Ames @AJam3013

You can always tell who the liberal is. He's the one making "gay" jokes while he calls you a racist. @FraksMe @thom_roland @Curt_Ames

Don't need your support, fat ass! Season 6 guaranteed! YOU SHOULD SEE MY HOUSE! @Curt_Ames @pray_for_life @Markooo70 @SecuLawyer

That's because ignorant fat asses like you are not worth arguing with. And you're an easy target, you know, because you'e WIDE. @Curt_Ames

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/...eabagger-ultra-con-or-bigot-in-this-headline/

I had to go look him up, I apparently am not familiar with his work. Didn't care for "Justified".

I liked the first season, but it has sucked since then. I keep watching because the characters are fun, but haven't been all that excited by the story...

:rofl2:

Hell, I would condone it if he went to your trailer, dragged you outside and shot you in the head....

Of course you would, as would any impotent, hate-filled, racist asswipe.

So angry at the world for passing you by, aren't you old man?

How's about you go sit in a corner and wait to die and let us intelligent folk have a real conversation for a change.

Back