An interesting dinner experience

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Last night my wife brought over two foreign student interns for dinner. Both were attractive young ladies. One was from Hungary and the other was from Kyrgyztan. Including my wife, who is a Filipina, it was culturally diverse experience to say the least. I must admit...I also enjoyed being the only male in the company of three very lovely ladies. Next week the third intern from the Ukraine arrives. We promised to have all three interns over for a fried chicken dinner. The Hungarian girl has promised to show me how to make an authentic goulash. I'm looking forward to that.

Since both young ladies come from former communist countries they were deeply impressed by the standard of living over here. One of the questions they asked me was "You have a nice home. Why don't you have bars over the windows in your home to keep out thieves?".

I explained to her that because we have a higher standard of living there's not nearly as many people who feel they need to turn to crime to make a living. I also explained to her that we have a right to own guns in the US and that if you break into someones home you stand of good chance of getting shot....a distinct detterent to theives.

Oh yea....and 3D....you would have died over the Hungarian girl.......long waist length wavey chestnut hair....about 5'5" and a 38-24-36 figure.

Last edited:
Last night my wife brought over two foreign student interns for dinner. Both were attractive young ladies. One was from Hungary and the other was from Kyrgyztan. Including my wife, who is a Filipina, it was culturally diverse experience to say the least. I must admit...I also enjoyed being the only male in the company of three very lovely ladies. Next week the third intern from the Ukraine arrives. We promised to have all three interns over for a fried chicken dinner. The Hungarian girl has promised to show me how to make an authentic goulash. I'm looking forward to that.

Since both young ladies come from former communist countries they were deeply impressed by the standard of living over here. One of the questions they asked me was "You have a nice home. Why don't you have bars over the windows in your home to keep out thieves?".

I explained to her that because we have a higher standard of living there's not nearly as many people who feel they need to turn to crime to make a living. I also explained to her that we have a right to own guns in the US and that if you break into someones home you stand of good chance of getting shot....a distinct detterent to theives.

Oh yea....and 3D....you would have died over the Hungarian girl.......long waist length wavey chestnut hair....about 5'5" and a 38-24-36 figure.

My wife is Russian, (she grew up as a communist) and one of the first things she noticed when she got here was how unfree people were here.

She says people in Russia have more liberty and freedom than here.

I lack the frame of reference to respond to that. I've never lived in Russia. We do tend to enslave our selves to the all mighty dollar here in the US so she may have a point.

Yup......my wife was jealous. She's an A cup wonder. As pretty as they come but very insecure about her small breast. Personally I think their just adorable.....but I'm biased....I love my wife. :)

I tend to be a "B" kind of man.

Anything bigger usually doesn't do as much for me.

That's one thing people forget to consider when they advocate cutting social programs. People will do whatever is necessary to end their suffering even if it results in committing crimes.

I lack the frame of reference to respond to that. I've never lived in Russia. We do tend to enslave our selves to the all mighty dollar here in the US so she may have a point.

The old saying "A paid slave is still a slave" was never more true.

because mott owns a gun ;)

why am i not surprised you refer to your dick as a gun.....:awesome:
My Uncle taught me about firearms when i was a kid. He was an ex-Marine and that's what he tought me. He handed me a rifle and said "This is a rifle" and then he grabed his johnson and said "and this is a gun! One is for killing the other is for fun."

Back