An Unexpected Surprise!!!

Boris The Animal

It's Just Boris!
Folks, my wife and I had been contemplating home ownership for a few months now and were going to go the traditional route for a (gasp) FHA loan. However, that all changed when my father, who bought the family home back in 1968 just before yours truly was born, and my sister, who currently has majority ownership of the old homestead, approached me to take over my dad's share of the deed. This will mean lower living expenses and a legacy to pass down to my daughter, who we plan to pass the house down to in the future. So this helps to attain our goal without dicking around with the banks!

Folks, my wife and I had been contemplating home ownership for a few months now and were going to go the traditional route for a (gasp) FHA loan. However, that all changed when my father, who bought the family home back in 1968 just before yours truly was born, and my sister, who currently has majority ownership of the old homestead, approached me to take over my dad's share of the deed. This will mean lower living expenses and a legacy to pass down to my daughter, who we plan to pass the house down to in the future. So this helps to attain our goal without dicking around with the banks!

Congratulations, you money grubbing believer in unearned wealth. :)

Wait. We're not supposed to pass on wealth, that's unfair and stuff! /sarcasm

Kudos to your family! Good deal.

Careful, they will accept those terms.
Seriously, get some advice on this. There are ways to accomplish this and you dont want to find you have picked the wrong way when youhead down to the courthouse to have it recorded.
Right now, my sister has majority ownership (51%) so she's handling the financial end of it. And she is no pushover either.

Back