APP - analysis of sewage reveals drug usage in europe

That's why one is told not to flush old pills down the toilet. Apparently the filtration and sterilization process does not remove the drugs which are then recycled into the water supply. On the other hand doctors and nutritionists encourage people to drink 8 glasses of water a day.

Uppers, downers, in between-ers....I think I'll settle for a cold beer. :)

That's why one is told not to flush old pills down the toilet. Apparently the filtration and sterilization process does not remove the drugs which are then recycled into the water supply. On the other hand doctors and nutritionists encourage people to drink 8 glasses of water a day.

Uppers, downers, in between-ers....I think I'll settle for a cold beer. :)

the water in the beer comes from the local water supply...

yes what are we going to do about all of the drugs in our water supply

Which always amazes me when I see people drinking foreign beer such as Corona.

Good question. For the time being I rely on self-delusion and gaze upon this bottle. :)
molson-dry-5-5.ashx

I woudln't worry about it. You're talking about trillion to one dilution factors. As analytical instrumentation gets more sensitive so does peoples paranoia.

I woudln't worry about it. You're talking about trillion to one dilution factors. As analytical instrumentation gets more sensitive so does peoples paranoia.

the biggest set of drugs showing up in water supplies are female contraceptives...enough to effect frog's sex

oh well

the biggest set of drugs showing up in water supplies are female contraceptives...enough to effect frog's sex

oh well

Oh, oh! :whoa: Now there's a thing the Repubs can jump on. Women's contraception is destroying the environment.

Perhaps it's time to have a word with Darla. :thisisgettinggood:

On that note I'm outta here before she shows up! :chicken:

Back