Ancestry.com - apparently I am extremely & blindingly white - part deux

poor ignorant christ stain

Jack must have caused some great butthurt and trauma to UnderwearStainsForever911.... it banned Jack from its [This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list. ] thread! What's it whining about? Being banned from the interesting Ancestry DNA test results discussion?

Jack must have caused some great butthurt and trauma to UnderwearStainsForever911.... it banned Jack from its [This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list. ] thread! What's it whining about? Being banned from the interesting Ancestry DNA test results discussion?

he is mad because his family tree has no branches

he is mad because his family tree has no branches

LMAO! I always thought that there was something suspiciously prokaryotic about that guy. The missing organelles, the obsession with ppl who have had him on their ignore list forever, the inability to articulate something intelligent.....

OUCH; that really hurt, coming from a "Neanderthal". :laugh:

Darn. Sucks to be you.
~~~
Today, 08:47 PM
USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.

Today, 08:56 PM
USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is STILL on your ignore list.

Someone all butthurt and triggered. Me all happy.

HuOuTQm.jpg

Today, 08:56 PM
USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is STILL on your ignore list.

Someone all butthurt and triggered. Me all happy.

I saw where you were butt hurt and triggered and that you've been so, since Mason got his 30 day ban. :laugh:

Jack has a hard-on for USF and USF isn't interested in man-sex.

OUCH; that really hurt, coming from a "Neanderthal". :laugh:

"Neanderthal" isn't an insult you moron, it is evident you are descended from a subspecies of crackacanis goyimous an invasive species that are currently in it death throes

Whether Neanderthals created art and used adornments, which would indicate a capability for complex symbolic thought, remains unresolved. A 2010 paper on radiocarbon dates cast doubt on the association of Châtelperronian beads with Neanderthals,[89] and Paul Mellars considered the evidence for symbolic behavior to have been refuted.[90] This conclusion, however, is controversial, and others such as Jean-Jacques Hublin and colleagues have re-dated material associated with the Châtelperronian artifacts[91] and used proteomic evidence to restate the challenged association with Neanderthals.[92]

Artist's reconstruction of a Neanderthal man with child
A very large number of other claims of Neanderthal art, adornment, and structures have been made. These are often taken by the media as showing Neanderthals were capable of symbolic thought,[93][94] or were "mental equals" to anatomically modern humans.[95][96] As evidence of symbolism, none of them are widely accepted,[97] although the same is true for Middle Palaeolithic anatomically modern humans. Among many others:

Flower pollen on the body of pre-Neanderthal Shanidar 4, Iraq, had in 1975 been argued to be a flower burial.[98] Once popular, this theory is no longer accepted.[99][100]
Bird bones were argued to show evidence for feather plucking in a 2012 study examining 1,699 ancient sites across Eurasia, which the authors controversially[101] took to mean Neanderthals wore bird feathers as personal adornments.[102]
Deep scratches were found in 2012 on a cave floor underlying Neanderthal layer in Gorham's Cave, Gibraltar, which some have controversially[103] interpreted as art.[104]
Two 176,000-year-old stalagmite ring structures, several metres wide, were reported in 2016 more than 300 metres from the entrance within Bruniquel Cave, France. The authors claim artificial lighting would have been required as this part of the cave is beyond the reach of daylight and that the structures had been made by early Neanderthals, the only humans in Europe at this time.[105]
In 2015, a study argued that a number of 130,000-year-old eagle talons found in a cache near Krapina, Croatia along with Neanderthal bones, had been modified to be used as jewellery.[106][107]
All of these appeared only in single locations. Yet in 2018, using uranium-thorium dating methods,[108] red painted symbols comprising a scalariform (ladder shape), a negative hand stencil, and red lines and dots on the cave walls of three Spanish caves 700 km (430 mi) apart were dated to at least 64,000 years old.[109] If the dating is correct, they were painted before the time anatomically modern humans are thought to have arrived in Europe. Paleoanthropologist John D. Hawks argues these findings demonstrate Neanderthals were capable of symbolic behavior previously thought to be unique to modern humans.[110]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

"Neanderthal" isn't an insult you moron, it is evident you are descended from a subspecies of crackacanis goyimous an invasive species that are currently in it death throes

Apparently I am so fascinating to U(ndies)S(tained by)F(eces) that he has been diligently searching for and reading my posts, looking for an insult to use based on something I said. Poor thing. He's definitely been infected with that toxic virus found all over the walls in that one thread he so loves. Or maybe he got it from boinking with Jack.

Taking bets now -- what do you guys want to wager that by this time tomorrow 1) this thread has died a swift and merciful death, and/or 2) U(gly as)S(in)F(ucktard) has cried to the mods for a retro-ban!?

LMAO! I always thought that there was something suspiciously prokaryotic about that guy. The missing organelles, the obsession with ppl who have had him on their ignore list forever, the inability to articulate something intelligent.....

Not surprising that a couple of cunts like you and Guano are so pally!!

Back