And the 2009 Heisman Trophy goes to.....

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Great kid, think I heard him wisper he'd like to play for the saints.

He might have mentioned that in his long term plans. But he is excited about 2 more years at Bama.

One very positive note, Javier Arena is one of 7 players graduating this month. With all the accolades he has received for his accomplishments on the field, he said getting his diploma was his greatest achievement. Gotta love that.

The Bama Nation is on fire! I have had phone calls all night and my FaceBook is full of congrats to Ingram and the Tide team.

Two things that should be mentioned. Not only is he a good kid who runs like a champion, he is a Deans List student who will graduate early.

The 1,542 yards he gained this year is a single season record for Bama. But the most amazing stat is that 1,002 of those yards came after contact.

Roll Tide Roll! One more thing left to do. Win the National Championship!

The Bama Nation is on fire! I have had phone calls all night and my FaceBook is full of congrats to Ingram and the Tide team.

Two things that should be mentioned. Not only is he a good kid who runs like a champion, he is a Deans List student who will graduate early.

The 1,542 yards he gained this year is a single season record for Bama. But the most amazing stat is that 1,002 of those yards came after contact.

Roll Tide Roll! One more thing left to do. Win the National Championship!
Before ya'll down there in Bama nation get to cocky.....just remember.....Alabama finally won a Heisman.....but ya'll had to get Yankee to do it for ya. :pke:

Before ya'll down there in Bama nation get to cocky.....just remember.....Alabama finally won a Heisman.....but ya'll had to get Yankee to do it for ya. :pke:

He wears crimson and white, so no one cares where his hometown is.

He wears crimson and white, so no one cares where his hometown is.
I know, just trying to get a rise out of Dixie. Though you do know that having a player on your team win the Heisman before playing in the national championship game has been the kiss of death recently ya know?

I know, just trying to get a rise out of Dixie. Though you do know that having a player on your team win the Heisman before playing in the national championship game has been the kiss of death recently ya know?

Having a poor showing the week before the conference championship hasn't been good luck for most teams either.

Having your starting QB, starting RB, and half your O line graduate hasn't been great for most teams either.

Starting the season with a QB who has never started in a college game, a starting RB who did not win the starting position until the fall, and an untried offensive line would not be the way most teams want to start their season.

But we triumphed over adversity and won every game. Just one more and the crystal football is ours.

Having a poor showing the week before the conference championship hasn't been good luck for most teams either.

Having your starting QB, starting RB, and half your O line graduate hasn't been great for most teams either.

Starting the season with a QB who has never started in a college game, a starting RB who did not win the starting position until the fall, and an untried offensive line would not be the way most teams want to start their season.

But we triumphed over adversity and won every game. Just one more and the crystal football is ours.
Best of luck. Let's hope it's a great game and may the best team win.

Best of luck. Let's hope it's a great game and may the best team win.

I am looking forward to watching all the bowl games. But, of course, I am looking forward to the Bama v. Texas game most of all.

I agree that we can hope the best team will win. Hopefully you will pardon my bias when I say that team will be the Crimson Tide.

Mark Ingram from the Crimson Tide!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Tide.jpg

Back