Angriest Women on Television

Libhater

Verified User
It's ironic that the angriest people on television are named Whoopi, Sunny, and Joy! And get this, they're all on the same show. :)

I enjoy watching these women on the View, they are furiously anti-Trump something I have in common with them?!!

No, these radical lefties have zero common sense and are angry that Trump's success as president is now being seriously damaged by this current administration that is destroying our nation in every possible way. In short, they're angry that their political politics and their particular anti American ideology/agenda, and their particular president biden are receiving record breaking low ratings across the board.

The view is an entertainment show and they are being paid to perform for a specific audience.

There is nothing credible about that show at all, they are merely entertainers

In fact, they have 2 Repubs on the panel. The Repubs hate the real debate that follows because of that. They also have a system to quickly check. They communicate with the girls immediately if they say something wrong or even controversial. They have a legal dept that quickly sends the legal point of view to make corrections or additions. If they talk about crimes Trump has organized or committed, they get a message and then tell the people what Trump's position is.
That is difficult for Reds to understand. They get all lies all the time. That is how it must be.

In fact, they have 2 Repubs on the panel. The Repubs hate the real debate that follows because of that. They also have a system to quickly check. They communicate with the girls immediately if they say something wrong or even controversial. They have a legal dept that quickly sends the legal point of view to make corrections or additions. If they talk about crimes Trump has organized or committed, they get a message and then tell the people what Trump's position is.
That is difficult for Reds to understand. They get all lies all the time. That is how it must be.

First of all, there are zero Republicans on the panel. Second, Trump has organized or committed any crime as the two phony impeachments clearly show.

Obviously ironic that the angriest women on TV all have names that do not define anything or everything that suggest a happy or a content personality.

Ohhhhh!

OK!

Why are they so angry do you think?

I never watched that show, so I don't know why they are angry!

Laura Ingram. Maria Bartowhatever the fuck her name is. Kimberly Guilfoile. Lauren Boebert, MTG.

The trademark of every commentator on the right is vein sticking out anger.

Ohhhhh!

OK!

I never watched that show, so I don't know why they are angry!

Yeah, I don't watch that show of a bunch of immature-idiotic morons. But while watching FOX TV I do get to see them
giving highlights of those morons speaking like the radical imbeciles that they are concerning most any political issue
that they all wrongly comment about.

Back