Angry make up sex

cancel2 2022

Canceled
make-up-sex.jpg

I made some sarcastic comment about a lack of sex to my wife in front of my mother inlaw and my mother in law chewed her out for about a half hour for not living up to her responsibilities and trying to make her husband happy. God I love my mother in law. :)

I made some sarcastic comment about a lack of sex to my wife in front of my mother inlaw and my mother in law chewed her out for about a half hour for not living up to her responsibilities and trying to make her husband happy. God I love my mother in law. :)

Jesus, and you are still alive?

Last edited:
By the way Tom, I don't really think your post is that funny, but it amuses me in some ways, and more so because it bothers Grind.

A blonde and a brunette sit down together to sip tea and watch the evening news. On the TV, there is a scene of chaos surrounding a man on the ledge of a building. After a few minutes the brunette says to the blonde, "I bet you $20 that he jumps." After a few seconds of consideration, the blonde replies "alright, you're on."

About 25 minutes later, the man jumps off the ledge and plunges to his death. The blonde gets a frustrated look on her face, but reaches into her purse and draws out a $20 bill, offering it to the brunette. The brunette smiles mischievously, and pushes the money away, saying "oh, no, I cheated, I can't accept your money. You see, I watched this already on the morning news."

The blonde, exasperated, exclaims, "so did I, but I didn't think he'd actually do it AGAIN!!"

A blonde and a brunette sit down together to sip tea and watch the evening news. On the TV, there is a scene of chaos surrounding a man on the ledge of a building. After a few minutes the brunette says to the blonde, "I bet you $20 that he jumps." After a few seconds of consideration, the blonde replies "alright, you're on."

About 25 minutes later, the man jumps off the ledge and plunges to his death. The blonde gets a frustrated look on her face, but reaches into her purse and draws out a $20 bill, offering it to the brunette. The brunette smiles mischievously, and pushes the money away, saying "oh, no, I cheated, I can't accept your money. You see, I watched this already on the morning news."

The blonde, exasperated, exclaims, "so did I, but I didn't think he'd actually do it AGAIN!!"

As you Americans say: Meh.

Did you hear about the lesbian house framing crew? Just tongue and groove; they don't use any studs at all.

Back