Animal cruelty BULLSHIT ALERT....

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Since pussy girl Legina got her little vagina hurt by my big, bad opinions whipping her little pansy ass, and retroactively had me thread banned, I'll just start a new thread.

Fuck you Lesion Legina.... :fu:

So animals should suffer or be killed because anther authoritarian pol wasn't able to force a clot shot on someone else?

The trucktards are the ones responsible for any suffering their pets experience.

And it has NOT been established that the animals will be euthanized.

That's just more of the usual right-wing bullshit propaganda your side always uses in place of a real argument.

Since pussy girl Legina got her little vagina hurt by my big, bad opinions whipping her little pansy ass, and retroactively had me thread banned, I'll just start a new thread.

The trucktards are the ones responsible for any suffering their pets experience.

That's just more of the usual right-wing bullshit propaganda your side always uses in place of a real argument.

Are there pets suffering? Pets travel with truckers all the time.... And are very well taken care of...

Are there pets suffering? Pets travel with truckers all the time.... And are very well taken care of...

This applies to the trucktards who are being RIGHTFULLY arrested for jamming up the highways and bridges and bringing everyone else's lives to a standstill.

What are they supposed to do with the pets???

Can anyone answer that???

Or are the authorities just supposed to lay down and let the trucktard assholes run over everyone???

Because that is what the fake poutrage is really all about.

The Fascists took their money, their food, their fuel, and in some cases their children.

For supporting a legal, peaceful protest.

Now they are threatening their pets.

This "peaceful protest" is ruining people's lives.

Lying shit is all lying shitbags like you ever have.

This applies to the trucktards who are being RIGHTFULLY arrested for jamming up the highways and bridges and bringing everyone else's lives to a standstill.

What are they supposed to do with the pets???

Can anyone answer that???

Or are the authorities just supposed to lay down and let the trucktard assholes run over everyone???

Because that is what the fake poutrage is really all about.

Can you give me one example of a pet that isn't being cared for? I'll assume if someone gets arrested they're making arrangements for the pet to be tended to....until they're released...

Can you give me one example of a pet that isn't being cared for? I'll assume if someone gets arrested they're making arrangements for the pet to be tended to....until they're released...

Simple. Put them in a kennel or have a relative/friend take care of them.

I don't see Legina's posts. Can you Cliff Notes me?

This "peaceful protest" is ruining people's lives.

Lying shit is all lying shitbags like you ever have.
He thinks it's a peaceful protest?

These truckers can now be legally killed if they tried that in Florida.

On Monday, Florida governor Ron DeSantis signed an “anti-riot bill” into law that, among other things, grants civil immunity to people who decide to drive their cars into protesters who are blocking a road. The bill, which was drafted in the wake of last summer’s Black Lives Matter protests, also penalizes local governments that interfere with efforts to stop riots; prevents people accused of rioting from being bailed out of jail until after their first court appearance; and makes it a second-degree felony to destroy a plaque, memorial, painting, flag, or other structure commemorating historical people or events (like, say, Confederate statutes). That would make such actions punishable by up to a decade in prison.

No, which makes the entire subject - WHICH WAS BROUGHT UP BY THE RIGHT-WING ANTI-VAXXER IDIOTS - nothing more than a propaganda exercise.

The authorities in Canada have put the trucktards on notice that anyone arrested in the truck blockade convoy that has an animal with them, will risk losing the animal if they cannot make arrangements and provide funds for their care and upkeep while the owner is in jail.

Nothing complicated here.

Just pay attention and you won't have to have it explained to you.

Her crap is in her own Animal Cruelty Alert thread.

I started this thread after she retroactively thread banned me because she's such a pussy.
I understand. I don't see her posts.

I did see someone's quote, though.

Wow. I just read through Lesion's thread. He is so angry. I worry for him. He might be planning to do something bad.

BUT... BUT...WHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUT

FYI.... All that looting and burning during the BLM protests was done by RIGHT-WING PRO-TRUMP agitators.

And they didn't shut down a major industry and put people out of work.

They didn't shut down the major artery in and out of the cities they took place in.

Einstooge.

No, which makes the entire subject - WHICH WAS BROUGHT UP BY THE RIGHT-WING ANTI-VAXXER IDIOTS - nothing more than a propaganda exercise.

The authorities in Canada have put the trucktards on notice that anyone arrested in the truck blockade convoy that has an animal with them, will risk losing the animal if they cannot make arrangements and provide funds for their care and upkeep while the owner is in jail.

Nothing complicated here.

Just pay attention and you won't have to have it explained to you.

The dumb twat is just virtue-signaling and playing pretend rescuer again. She doesn't give a shit about either the truckers or the pets.

Freedom911 left his dog chained in Arizona sun.
And you didn't say a word!

Back