Animal murdering redneck country music icon killed in helicopter crash.

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Animal abusing redneck Troy Gentry, one half of the country music duo Montgomery Gentry, was killed in a helicopter crash in New Jersey on his way to a performance.

:good4u: :hand:

In 2006, this conservative cultural hero was arrested, tried and convicted for killing a tame black bear he had purchased for the purpose of killing it inside of an electronic enclosure. He then tagged the bear as having been killed in the wild.

This is from the video he made and edited to make it look like a real hunt. The full, longer version is on YouTube as well.

Troy Lee Gentry, of the country singing duo Montgomery Gentry, has been accused of killing a tame black bear that federal officials say he tagged as killed in the wild.

Gentry, 39, of Franklin, Tenn., and Lee Marvin Greenly, 46, of Sandstone, appeared Tuesday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Raymond Erickson in connection with a sealed indictment returned by a federal grand jury in Minneapolis.

Authorities allege that Gentry purchased the bear from Greenly, a wildlife photographer and hunting guide, then killed it with a bow and arrow in an enclosed pen on Greenly’s property in October 2004.

The government alleges that Gentry and Greenly tagged the bear with a Minnesota hunting license and registered the animal with the state Department of Natural Resources as a wild kill.

Gentry allegedly paid about $4,650 for the bear, named Cubby. The bear’s death was videotaped, and the tape later edited so Gentry appeared to shoot the animal in a “fair chase” hunting situation, the government alleges.

Singer Gentry Sentenced in Bear Killing

DULUTH, Minn. -- Troy Lee Gentry, of the country singing duo Montgomery Gentry, has been sentenced to three months of probation and a $15,000 fine for killing a captive black bear. He also must give up hunting in Minnesota for five years.

Gentry pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in November. Under a plea deal, he agreed to forfeit the bear and the bow he used during the hunt near Sandstone. The 600-pound bear has been part of a taxidermy display at Gentry's home in Tennessee. He was sentenced Friday.

The bear was killed in October 2004 at the 80-acre Minnesota Wildlife Connection. Owner Lee Marvin Greenly sold the bear for $4,650 and orchestrated the hunt, which Gentry videotaped and edited to make it appear the bear had been killed in a fair chase hunt, according to authorities.

Montgomery Gentry, which includes co-singer Eddie Montgomery, are known for hits such as "My Town" and "If You Ever Stop Loving Me."

He was probably a gun sucking Trumptard too.

I can't believe people are expressing sorrow over the death of this redneck peckerwood animal murderer who got what he deserved.

For once, someone who deserved what he got, got what he deserved.

I hope hell for him is eternity in a cage full of hungry, pissed off bears who were killed by hunters.

he didnt deserve death but that is an evil thing to do.

To take a life to stroke your ego?

evil

period

For once, someone who deserved what he got, got what he deserved.

I hope hell for him is eternity in a cage full of hungry, pissed off bears who were killed by hunters.

Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin already did.

Back