Anime and Manga fan discussion.

Charoite

Verified User
While it may seem like there are only a few die-hard fans here I'd still like to have this discussion if only to put out another good vibes discussion in a wake of bored people trolling. This is for civil discussion of anything and everything Anime and Manga with a few obvious exceptions like not posting hentai or borderline ecchi stuff.

I've kept the usual ban list of those that have proven untrustworthy. This includes Teflon Don that can't see the ban due to Tapatalk. If any of you enjoy one of my subjects you can ask to be off of the ban if you will behave.

Here's a pic to start.

9e378f9a6cb6038ed6752029a7572f8a.jpg

While it may seem like there are only a few die-hard fans here I'd still like to have this discussion if only to put out another good vibes discussion in a wake of bored people trolling. This is for civil discussion of anything and everything Anime and Manga with a few obvious exceptions like not posting hentai or borderline ecchi stuff.

I've kept the usual ban list of those that have proven untrustworthy. This includes Teflon Don that can't see the ban due to Tapatalk. If any of you enjoy one of my subjects you can ask to be off of the ban if you will behave.

Hands down.

PM_1.png

Back