Announcement To most of you concerning a post I made to your profiles

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Hi everyone

So I found an image of a SECOND dancing cat. I hotlinked it.. which basically means i linked directly to the site.

anyway sometimes sites don't wasting 500kb of bandwidth so they removed the image, and now you just have some random link to a webpage in your profile

I just wanted to let most of you know that I wouldn't be so lame to post a stupid link in your pros. I'm all about dancing cats IN HATS. It's kind of a bummer.

Thank you for your understanding.

way too lazy for that dude.
I know how you feel. Often I have a good picture of something I'd share, but it just becomes such a huge burden to right click and then save it, upload it, then copy a link when just copying the link should be enough.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to junk like that...

Hi everyone

So I found an image of a SECOND dancing cat. I hotlinked it.. which basically means i linked directly to the site.

anyway sometimes sites don't wasting 500kb of bandwidth so they removed the image, and now you just have some random link to a webpage in your profile

I just wanted to let most of you know that I wouldn't be so lame to post a stupid link in your pros. I'm all about dancing cats IN HATS. It's kind of a bummer.

Thank you for your understanding.

JERK

IT'S BACK
cat-kitten-with-silly-hat-dancing-animated-1-DHD.gif

Back