Announcement

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I am Legion Troll. This "watermark" is just my greatest sock puppet account yet. I always made sure to connect to Tor before posting to avoid detection by the mods, and I was able to work my way into their "trinity" inner circle. Due to excellent detective work by the lovely ILA, though, the jig is up, and I have to give up the facade. This is the end of watermark and will be the last post I make under this identity.

Last edited:
Watch out Desh will think you are Grind... In fact, everybody is Grind except Desh. The entire board is just Grind talking to himself.

No, I am Watermark, or am I Legion Troll? Could I be the real Grind who is the real Damo who is actually Billy?

I am Legion Troll. This "watermark" is just my greatest sock puppet account yet. I always made sure to connect to Tor before posting to avoid detection by the mods, and I was able to work my way into their "trinity" inner circle. Due to excellent detective work by the lovely ILA, though, the jig is up, and I have to give up the facade. This is the end of watermark and will be the last post I make under this identity.

Praise be to God. :good4u:

FYI, I am Billy. Threedee and I swapped accounts about a year ago. Damn reset almost blew our cover, but, seeing as how Watermark being Legion Troll is a much bigger deal, and because I'm not really sure what he and I were accomplishing, we are going to revert back tomorrow, whenever Grind can get around to it. Having to tone down my rhetoric is exhausting, anyway, outside of threads about the south, Germany, and abortion.

Watch out Desh will think you are Grind... In fact, everybody is Grind except Desh. The entire board is just Grind talking to himself.

where the fuck have I ever said something like that damo?

fuck you asshole dirt bag liar

Back