Anonymoose!

Sailor

Verified User
Doc, Congratulations on your retirement! I sincerely hope it is full of enjoyment, adventure and good health!! Good luck to you and your wife!

Doc, Congratulations on your retirement! I sincerely hope it is full of enjoyment, adventure and good health!! Good luck to you and your wife!

Yep, 1/2 day more. Buyer gets the keys to the shop at 12:00 noon today. Wifey's got a keen eye on a house next to #13 tee box with a view overlooking Skagit Valley, Washington. Hard to believe this day finally came.

Yep, 1/2 day more. Buyer gets the keys to the shop at 12:00 noon today. Wifey's got a keen eye on a house next to #13 tee box with a view overlooking Skagit Valley, Washington. Hard to believe this day finally came.

You're going to love retirement! Good luck and don't forget to stop by now and then and tell us of your adventures.

You're going to love retirement! Good luck and don't forget to stop by now and then and tell us of your adventures.
Thanks owl. I'll be around but I suspect not as much. Won't have much access to the internet while skiing, swimming, golfing, gardening, traveling, drinking my favorite merlot, running, cycling. In fact I may even cut the cable to the tv.

Thanks owl. I'll be around but I suspect not as much. Won't have much access to the internet while skiing, swimming, golfing, gardening, traveling, drinking my favorite merlot, running, cycling. In fact I may even cut the cable to the tv.
A well-lived life, on your own terms, and without regrets.

One does not want to end this journey with the realization that one spent vast, countless hours on an obscure message board defending a sleazy game show host

Don't forget to excercise the mind as well as the body

A well-lived life, on your own terms, and without regrets.

One does not want to end this journey with the realization that one spent vast, countless hours on an obscure message board defending a sleazy game show host

Don't forget to excercise the mind as well as the body

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

AWESOME! Good for you. I hope to be following you in a few more years. ;)

giphy.gif

Back