another evangelical maverick leader pays for gay sex up the ass

robdastud

well here we go again, another holyroller, another scandal...

Haggard known as maverick evangelical leader
He quit National Association of Evangelicals after gay sex allegation

The head of the National Association of Evangelicals, who has stepped down while his church investigates a claim he paid a man for sex, had been working to broaden the evangelical agenda, raising the profile of the group but also drawing criticism from old guard leaders.

The Rev. Ted Haggard of Colorado had continued to fight abortion and acceptance of gay relationships in his three years as association president, recently championing a proposed ban on same-sex marriage on his home state’s ballot. But he also prioritized anti-poverty work and environmental activism. The association recently started a project called “Re:Vision,” meant to advance a “broad biblical agenda” to include improving health care and ending racism.

if your not guilty why do you step down?? it doesn't make sense as judge judy says and if it doesn't make sense its not true...

personally if im innocent im not going to step down...

and the people doing the most damage to me through the law, are people who are gay....

god should have saved him, i bet he prays alot...

:cheer: YYAAAAYYYYY GOD!!!! :cheer:

ill bet the maverick is like
:igive: ok ok im gay i can't fight it anymore :igive:

No, the dude Mike is taking a Polygraph this morning, the Voice Mails were analyzed and are believed to be his voice. They'll even be able to DNA test as he sent the dude a letter....

Plus, the Interim Head Pastor of his church says he admits to some of the allegations.

Why would any god save someone who goes against his Gods rules...And I am not speaking of just being Gay either.

Back