Another example of liberal angst.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
With Hurricane Irma threatening Florida, we have Jarod being triggered and gleefully wishing harm on Florida and the people who work at Mar-a-Lago.

...I would enjoy the irony if it destroyed Mara Lago.

So Jarod wants to put all the employees at Mar-a-Lago out of work.

Does this mean that others should take pleasure in a specific Law firm being destroyed?

Last edited:
Well of there is one saving grace from the disaster about to occur it is that the American taxpayer won't have to pay for a Presidential golf junket to Florida for awhile

Well of there is one saving grace from the disaster about to occur it is that the American taxpayer won't have to pay for a Presidential golf junket to Florida for awhile

Even if that's true, there are plenty of other Trump properties for our victorious president to choose from. Maybe he can play on the same course The Obama did while storms were ravaging Louisiana.

Even if that's true, there are plenty of other Trump properties for our victorious president to choose from. Maybe he can play on the same course The Obama did while storms were ravaging Louisiana.

At the rate your "victorious President" plays taxpayer funded golf he'll probably play golf at all the courses all the past Presidents played golf, and to think, he actually promised his gullible supporters he would be too busy as President to ever play golf

At the rate your "victorious President" plays taxpayer funded golf he'll probably play golf at all the courses all the past Presidents played golf, and to think, he actually promised his gullible supporters he would be too busy as President to ever play golf

That just frosts your flakes, too.

He can play golf every day for all I care.

Keep crying.

That just frosts your flakes, too.

He can play golf every day for all I care.

Keep crying.

So much for the conservative concern with budgets, spending, deficits, and debt, I guess it is only a concern depending on who is in the White House, says it all regarding "conservative principles"

With Hurricane Irma threatening Florida, we have Jarod being triggered and gleefully wishing harm on Florida and the people who work at Mar-a-Lago.

So Jarod wants to put all he employees at Mar-a-Lago out of work.

Does this mean that others should take pleasure in a specific Law firm being destroyed?

RUN FORREST, RUN!

So Jarod wants to put all he employees at Mar-a-Lago out of work.

it would be a shame for all those foreign wokers to lose their jobs

I thought you hated imigrants

I'M FORREST GUMP!

1v8dde.jpg

Back