ANOTHER GOP Sexual Pervert

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
"Suck it baby, suck it!"

At least this one, North Carolina Rep. David Almond had the decency to resign almost as soon as word of his inappropriate behavior came out. The North Carolina House Republicans are trying to keep his transgression a secret, but they did force him to resign.

An insurance agent, Almond was serving his second term in the House. Impeccable DWT sources tell me he exposed himself in front of a female employee and chased her around the room yelling "Suck it, baby, suck it." It is unclear whether or not there was physical contact. She filed a personnel complaint.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2007/07/third-republican-legislator-in-sex.html

"Suck it baby, suck it!"

At least this one, North Carolina Rep. David Almond had the decency to resign almost as soon as word of his inappropriate behavior came out. The North Carolina House Republicans are trying to keep his transgression a secret, but they did force him to resign.

An insurance agent, Almond was serving his second term in the House. Impeccable DWT sources tell me he exposed himself in front of a female employee and chased her around the room yelling "Suck it, baby, suck it." It is unclear whether or not there was physical contact. She filed a personnel complaint.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2007/07/third-republican-legislator-in-sex.html

I see now. A very professionally, objectively done and thoughtful documentary that you have never seen is a bunch of snake oil and "chasing ghosts", but some leftwing blog is gospel because its about a Republican pervert.

Its all clear to me now.:rolleyes:

You like perv's? He's in your neck of the woods. Give him a shout, you might get some ass.

Not interested in your offer cawacko. Besides redneck hillbillys enjoy nothing more than getting drunk and beating up on gays.
Come on by I will tell em you are here :D

Not interested in your offer cawacko. Besides redneck hillbillys enjoy nothing more than getting drunk and beating up on gays.
Come on by I will tell em you are here :D

Yeah, they'll want to kick my ass when I take all their women. Check that, not sure I want their women.

I'm urban but I can handle myself just fine out in the sticks.

LOL, you like fat women who can hold up your pickup while you change your tire cawacko?

Eastern KY is nothing like CA.

About 2 out of 5 will be armed as well.
With a NRA bumper sticker about prying their guns out of their dead hands.

good Republican boys.

I see now. A very professionally, objectively done and thoughtful documentary that you have never seen is a bunch of snake oil and "chasing ghosts", but some leftwing blog is gospel because its about a Republican pervert.

Its all clear to me now.:rolleyes:

LOL

This wasn't meant to be a serious thread. It was more of a test.

LOL, you like fat women who can hold up your pickup while you change your tire cawacko?

Eastern KY is nothing like CA.

About 2 out of 5 will be armed as well.
With a NRA bumper sticker about prying their guns out of their dead hands.

good Republican boys.

When you say fat, it depends on what you mean, or, what the meaning of "fat" "is" to coin a phrase, from your hero? Speaking of Bill, I have always liked the pretty, butt, chubby Monica, and if you mean fat like that, then, I would not kick them out of my bed, butt, you can get their chubby asses into gear, and not make it worse by constantly taking them out to dinner at McDonalds, which, is what I think Bill did to poor Monica, do you agree?

As for guns, I own several of my own, and I can post pictures of them, along with a picture of my horse, and my thumb, if you want me to prove it?

When you say fat, it depends on what you mean, or, what the meaning of "fat" "is" to coin a phrase, from your hero? Speaking of Bill, I have always liked the pretty, butt, chubby Monica, and if you mean fat like that, then, I would not kick them out of my bed, butt, you can get their chubby asses into gear, and not make it worse by constantly taking them out to dinner at McDonalds, which, is what I think Bill did to poor Monica, do you agree?

As for guns, I own several of my own, and I can post pictures of them, along with a picture of my horse, and my thumb, if you want me to prove it?

I have many guns as well. Not sure how a horse links up with your thumb or guns or this post though.
a horse is a rich mans toy to a hillbilly. A Mule now is just a primitive tractor.

I have many guns as well. Not sure how a horse links up with your thumb or guns or this post though.
a horse is a rich mans toy to a hillbilly. A Mule now is just a primitive tractor.

The picture of my thumb, would be to prove that the gun was mine, are you being purposelly stupit, I thought you had come farther along in training than this? The horse, i just thought you might like to see, she is a beauty?

Hill billy horses come in two varieties left hand hillside or tright hand hillside.
ie left or right legs shorter than the other.

We look up our chimneys to check on the stock grazing.

Does the name Callista Bisek ring a bell to you?

Back