Another Joke

cancel2 2022

Canceled
The woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. And you know what?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck."

Seeing as the last one was met with total indifference I will post another one, so there!!

daily_picdump_580_640_high_90.jpg

http://www.wastedatwork.com/view/a-man-is-dating-three-women.html

Yeah, me too.

The new base commander, touring his recently acquired responsibility with his officers, decided that he needed to set an example. He turned to a group of low ranking personnel, singled one out, and barked, “Soldier, get your butt over here!” The young man ran over, popped to attention and saluted. The commander snarled, “What is your name soldier?” The young man replied, “John.” Flabbergasted by the disrespect, the commander roared, “Look soldier, I don’t know what kind of bleeding heart pansy crap they’re teaching recruits in bootcamp these days, but I don’t address anyone lower than my rank by their first name. It breeds familiarity soldier, and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I address my personnel by their last names only; Smith, Jones, Chang, Paquette, Baker, whatever.
Leaning into the young man’s face, he continued, “Furthermore, you are to address me as ‘Sir’, do you understand me soldier? Have I made myself perfectly clear?” The soldier shouted, “Yes Sir!” The commander, smugly leaned back and said, “Now that we have that straight, what is your last name soldier?” The young man sighed and said, “Darling, Sir, John Darling.” The commander said, “See, now that wasn’t that so hard, was it, John?”

Back