Another Traitor

Cancel7

Banned
Here is one of those soldiers a certain buffoon here claims don't exist. But he does exist, and he was on camera on ABC.

"Approaching his fifteenth month in Iraq, one soldier made a personal challenge to President Bush: “I challenge the President or whoever has us here for 15 months to ride alongside me. I’ll do another 15 months if he comes out here and rides along with me every day for 15 months. I’ll do 15 more months. They don’t even have to pay me extra.”

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/07/17/abc-goes-inside-the-surge/

Here is one of those soldiers a certain buffoon here claims don't exist. But he does exist, and he was on camera on ABC.

"Approaching his fifteenth month in Iraq, one soldier made a personal challenge to President Bush: “I challenge the President or whoever has us here for 15 months to ride alongside me. I’ll do another 15 months if he comes out here and rides along with me every day for 15 months. I’ll do 15 more months. They don’t even have to pay me extra.”

Good God. I really feel bad for these guys and gals.

Jim Webb was citing a poll, that indicated american soldiers feel about this war the same way the public at large does: most think it was a huge mistake.

I haven't seen the poll myself, but Webb doesn't strike me as a guy who would pull something out of his @ss.

Good God. I really feel bad for these guys and gals.

Jim Webb was citing a poll, that indicated american soldiers feel about this war the same way the public at large does: most think it was a huge mistake.

I haven't seen the poll myself, but Webb doesn't strike me as a guy who would pull something out of his @ss.

Yeah, I know, on MTP. The one where he looked like he wanted to beat Graham's ass for him. Oh, how I would love to see him get a piece of BB.

I hope Webb has presidential ambitions. This guy could clean the clock of any Con, I think.

I know he would piss leftists off, because he loves guns. But, man the guy is total balls to the wall, on all the important economic and foreign policy issues.

I hope Webb has presidential ambitions. This guy could clean the clock of any Con, I think.

I know he would piss leftists off, because he loves guns. But, man the guy is total balls to the wall, on all the important economic and foreign policy issues.

Pffft.

Guns are so far down on my list these days, believe me.

I wouldn't want him with my unit! He wouldn't watch your back! He would be hiding in a corner someplace.

I wouldn't want him with my unit! He wouldn't watch your back! He would be hiding in a corner someplace.
because he disagrees with the Pres???Then I would suggest that you wouldn't want at least 60 percent of them in yoiur unit.

Do they have frogs in Alaska? I know they do in France. Where are you from now???

because he disagrees with the Pres???Then I would suggest that you wouldn't want at least 60 percent of them in yoiur unit.

Do they have frogs in Alaska? I know they do in France. Where are you from now???
I think she is saying she wouldn't want the President in her unit.

It would be no problem, there would be at least a division of troops surrounding you if the pres was in your unit.
And 50 or so SS guys.

Back