Anthropologic catastrophic apocolyptic global warming

Cancel 2018.1

Go anywhere in Asia, look at the filth in the streets, rivers, even streams in rural areas and then tell me if they even remotely give a fuck about AGW.

Been there; and yes, they could care less and know it is a pile of bullshit that only leftist lunatics can believe.

I'd rather pay the dead wood EPA employees to go to Asia and help them clean up their shit in the Mekong Delta than pay them to be here to send an armed SWAT team to places like Chicken, Alaska to check on water near small gold miners. It would be a futile task but money better spent than what they did in Chicken.
Better to just fire them and give them unemployment checks, then put them on welfare after that dries up.

I'd rather pay the dead wood EPA employees to go to Asia and help them clean up their shit in the Mekong Delta than pay them to be here to send an armed SWAT team to places like Chicken, Alaska to check on water near small gold miners. It would be a futile task but money better spent than what they did in Chicken.
Better to just fire them and give them unemployment checks, then put them on welfare after that dries up.

That aside, hope you had an enjoyable trip!

Go anywhere in Asia, look at the filth in the streets, rivers, even streams in rural areas and then tell me if they even remotely give a fuck about AGW.
Did you know that the highest temperature ever recorded in Alaska was in 1915!! Ft. Yukon holds the all-time record with a sizzling 100F temperature recorded on 21st June 1915. If Michael Mann and Al Gore were around then I'm sure they'd be shitting themselves..

http://alaskatrekker.com/alaska-weather/alaska-temperatures/

Except when an extreme event is used by various charlatans like Al Gore to prove CAGW is occurring.

Neil deGrasse Tyson Shows Weather Is Not Climate With One Very Simple Demonstration

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02/weather-versus-climate-change-cosmos-video_n_5432366.html

Weather_is_not_climate.jpg

Climate change can cause extreme weather events, but you know that already.
Well we were told that AGW would result in far more extreme weather events such as more frequent hurricanes. However it is in fact the quietest period in over 60 years for hurricanes, so someone is telling porkies!!

Last edited:
Well we were told that AGW would result in far more extreme weather events such as more frequent hurricanes. However it is in fact the quietest period ever in over 60 years for hurricanes, so someone is telling porkies!!
That's nice, but my point was still, climate isn't weather, hope you understand now.

Back