Any Lost Fans out There?

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Now that I've become completely disenchanted with the presidential election, I think I need to focus on the important things in life: How crazy is Britney now? What is Oprah recommending? And what's on the telly!?

In the middle of last season I pretty much hated the show, but I'm getting excited about the new season. I hear its going to be pretty good!

I liked lost until the plot started moving so slow and becoming ridiculously convulted.

Every season they come out with a new twist and just start ignoring the old ones. It's pretty obvious they just want to milk the cow for all its worth but the story is ruined now. Serial stories liked this are MEANT TO HAVE AN END. You can't drag them on forever.

I liked lost until the plot started moving so slow and becoming ridiculously convulted.

Every season they come out with a new twist and just start ignoring the old ones. It's pretty obvious they just want to milk the cow for all its worth but the story is ruined now. Serial stories liked this are MEANT TO HAVE AN END. You can't drag them on forever.

My coworkers and I have had that conversations numerous times. I swore off the show last year. But I hear they are actually going to give us a story line that resolves itself.

But you're 110% correct.

A friend of ours gets the DVDs at the end of each season, then lends them to us. I just haven't the patience now to watch the show, commercials and all, on regular TV. We're spoiled now; watch as much as we want when we want, without any stupid ads. It's worth waiting 'til the end of the season IMO.

Now that I've become completely disenchanted with the presidential election, I think I need to focus on the important things in life: How crazy is Britney now? What is Oprah recommending? And what's on the telly!?

In the middle of last season I pretty much hated the show, but I'm getting excited about the new season. I hear its going to be pretty good!

Trapped by your own words, Lady! Oprah is reccommending Obama! Welcome back to the election... :clink:

Back