Any NBA fans here?

RedAkston

Verified User
I grew up in Indy, so my team is obviously the Pacers (yes, I've supported them through the good and the bad). Always been a Celtics fan. ALways have and always will hate the Pistons and the Knicks (I refer everyone to me being a Pacer fan).

Not really a big NBA fan. Unlike you Hoosiers basketball takes a back seat to both Baseball and Football in Ohio. I am a cycling fan though and would like to see the little 500 one of these times.

I am temporarily without a team, but I never really followed the Sonics. I think I will become a big fan when we get them back, though, as I've started following more sports the past few years.

I have always rooted for the Bulls (Air Jordan, of course) and the Celtics (Larry!!).

I grew up in Indy, so my team is obviously the Pacers (yes, I've supported them through the good and the bad). Always been a Celtics fan. ALways have and always will hate the Pistons and the Knicks (I refer everyone to me being a Pacer fan).

I am not a fan of the pros, I like college B Ball, but not too many other fans on this forum, big on football.

Back