Any resolutions for 2008?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Just wondering if any of you have some resolutions you will share...

Mine is:

Get my butt moving on the franchise and get out of being a wage slave.

Mine.............

absolutely nothing I am a Happy Camper...will keep stumbling down the same tried and true path...........:cof1:

Shopping.

I can see the pluses of a franchise but some are probably very restrictive.

I wonder what someone like Subway is like?

Its seems a easy type of deal and a low maintance Biz. I kinda like dealing with customers.

In the right spot you could do a sandwich shop all on your own though.

So many resturants fail though.

How about starting.........

Buddah Veggies 'R' Us...lotsa tofu veggie burgers with all the trimmings...put Ron Paul as the poster boy!:)

wait-wait...I have a better idea...start ...'ElBeefy Veggie Burgers' they rule the world(as the motto)...use Beefy as the poster boy...eating a combo veggie burger in a hot tub!;)

Last edited:
Buddah Veggies 'R' Us...lotsa tofu veggie burgers with all the trimmings...put Ron Paul as the poster boy!:)

wait-wait...I have a better idea...start ...'ElBeefy Veggie Burgers' they rule the world(as the motto)...use Beefy as the poster boy...eating a combo veggie burger in a hot tub!;)

Yeah Im sure a subway is not they type of Biz Damo is thinking but I have been toying with the idea for some time in the future. I think 2 year house flipping will be a fit better for me anyway.

Doing it right you can kinda move arround and experience towns at a little deeper level. You cant take something that is shabby and make it not just shine but truely look like a home with a functioning yard. Then you can sell at a profit and pick a new place to move to. All while avoiding capital gains.

I can see the pluses of a franchise but some are probably very restrictive.

I wonder what someone like Subway is like?

Its seems a easy type of deal and a low maintance Biz. I kinda like dealing with customers.

In the right spot you could do a sandwich shop all on your own though.

So many resturants fail though.
Subway is cheap, and not very restrictive. The problem is they will let you put one in before studying whether it will be profitable in the area.

Back